Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Operator Symbol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Operator Symbol   Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:39 pm

I'm not very smart in some categories due to different facts or just made up facts floating around the good old net but does the Operator Symbol serve as a sort of protection like say, salt would from evil? (I think that's what salt circles do), or does it attract the Slenderman or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Operator Symbol   Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:58 pm

ThE sYmbOl mOre oR lEss aTtrActs HIM- a bEtter wAy to wOrd it iS thAt, iT stOreS HIS prEscencE, cAll iT rAdiaTion oR bAd kArma or wHateVer YoU wAnT. In iTsElf thE syMbOl dOes Not dO anYthiNg, bUt wHen HE is aRounD, iT rEcogNizEs HIS pRescEncE and bEcOmes lIke a rEcoRdinG or an iMpriNt oF a) HIS prEscenCe and b) hElps cHannEl HIM anD pOssiBly whAt HE wAnts fRom yOu in tHe fUture. It Is wOrth MenTioNing, tHat tHe sYmbOl fiRst aPPeaRed in MaRblE HoRnetS, wHicH wE knOw, iS fAke. ThE acTual sYmboL lOoks a tInY bIt diFfereNt (sTill veRy siMilaR), aNd thE oNE frOm MH hAs bEen wiDely aCcePted bY prOxies siNce evEryOnE, evEn nOn-prOxies arE usIng iT- thEre is nO bEttEr wAy tO reCorD HIS mOveS anD whEreAboUts thAn sOmetHing evEry miDDle schOolEr iS drAwiNg bEcauSe tHey sAw iT in a gAme.

AlSo, agAinsT fiGhteRs aNd rUnnErs, tHe oRigiNal syMboL wOrks aS a tRap aNd aS a wAy tO obServE thEm. I sHall pResEnt yoU wiTh imAges of Both tHe oRiginAl anD thE MH symBols lAter- I'm in thE miDdlE of a mIssiOn cUrrEntLY and cAnnOt dO mUch. ThE oriGinAl syMboL cAusEs mOre SLENDERsiCkness tHan thE MH/PoPulAr cUlturE one- whIch aLso wOrks WeLl agAinsT thE pEoplE rEsiStinG HIM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Operator Symbol   Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:16 pm

toNdaEd wrote:
ThE sYmbOl mOre oR lEss aTtrActs HIM- a bEtter wAy to wOrd it iS thAt, iT stOreS HIS prEscencE, cAll iT rAdiaTion oR bAd kArma or wHateVer YoU wAnT. In iTsElf thE syMbOl dOes Not dO anYthiNg, bUt wHen HE is aRounD, iT rEcogNizEs HIS pRescEncE and bEcOmes lIke a rEcoRdinG or an iMpriNt oF a) HIS prEscenCe and b) hElps cHannEl HIM anD pOssiBly whAt HE wAnts fRom yOu in tHe fUture. It Is wOrth MenTioNing, tHat tHe sYmbOl fiRst aPPeaRed in MaRblE HoRnetS, wHicH wE knOw, iS fAke. ThE acTual sYmboL lOoks a tInY bIt diFfereNt (sTill veRy siMilaR), aNd thE oNE frOm MH hAs bEen wiDely aCcePted bY prOxies siNce evEryOnE, evEn nOn-prOxies arE usIng iT- thEre is nO bEttEr wAy tO reCorD HIS mOveS anD whEreAboUts thAn sOmetHing evEry miDDle schOolEr iS drAwiNg bEcauSe tHey sAw iT in a gAme.

AlSo, agAinsT fiGhteRs aNd rUnnErs, tHe oRigiNal syMboL wOrks aS a tRap aNd aS a wAy tO obServE thEm. I sHall pResEnt yoU wiTh imAges of Both tHe oRiginAl anD thE MH symBols lAter- I'm in thE miDdlE of a mIssiOn cUrrEntLY and cAnnOt dO mUch. ThE oriGinAl syMboL cAusEs mOre SLENDERsiCkness tHan thE MH/PoPulAr cUlturE one- whIch aLso wOrks WeLl agAinsT thE pEoplE rEsiStinG HIM.

Oh I see, that is quite interesting. With the different things around the internet you never know what's made up or real y'know? I tend to not believe things sometimes save it from some people from the site like yourself, whom I believe. And yea, ol' fake MH, haha. And I can't believe even the proxies and non-proxies fall for it being the right symbol although the one you mention is a tiny bit different. While I admit to finding it in my notebook, I don't recall actually doing it. (Hard to believe probably but yea).

Thank you for your willingness to present the original & MH symbols to me later on. And wow really? Jeeze that isn't too good. The only reason why I ask is because for awhile nothing strange has been happening so I wasn't sure if it was linked to me making the Operator symbols on my notebook like I stated or that he simply grew bored of me. But that's just my opinion anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Operator Symbol   Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:26 pm

HeRe wE hAvE thE gEneRic oPEratOr sYMbOl wE'vE aLL sEEn. AlSo, It iS wOrth mEntiOninG aGaiN thAt wHilE nOwadAys eSpecIAllY nEweR prOxieS fAll fOr tHis bEinG thE "aCTuAl" syMbOl, iT wAs oRigiNallY aDoptEd aRouNd whEn MarBlE hOrnEts gAinEd pOpulAriTy anD thE gAme cAme oUt. thAnks tO aLL thE cReepYpAstA fAngiRls, iT iS nOw eVeryWheRe anD HIS whErEabOuts aND mOveS arE eAsier tO trAck- AdOptiNg a "fAkE" syMbOl aND giVing iT a nEw pUrpOSe aS a tOol fOr uS wAs a cOnsciOus chOice.

hErE wE hAve tHrEE vErsiOns oF thE oRigiNAl sYmbOl, eAch wOrkiNg a liTtlE diFFerEntLy, bUt oVerAll hAviNg tHE sAme pUrpOse. tHe oNe wiTh tHE liNe cRossiNg tHe ciRcle aND oNE cRoss gOing oVer tHe liNe iS iN fAct thE fiRst sYmbOl thAt hAs bEen uSeD bY prOxIes aS a mEan oF "I wAs hEre, I aM oN thE sAme siDe aS yOu" anD oVerAll bEcAme thE sYmbOl tO mOst liKelY inSpiRe thE oPerAtOr sYmbOl. tHis vErsiOn oF thE sYmbOl dOeS cAuse thE mOst SLENDERSiCkNesS, bUt dOeS nOt hAve mUch eFfEct tO elEctrOnic dEvicEs. It wOrkS diFfErenTly thAn thE oPerAtOr syMbOl, bEcAuse iNsteAd oF "rEcoRdiNg" HIS mOvEmenTs aND whEreAbOuts, iT rEcOrdS thE lOcAtiOns whEre prOxiEs aND pEoPle mArkEd bY HIM hAve bEen; eFfEctIveLy wOrkiNg aS a hUntiNg tOol fOr tHe fIGhtErs aND eSpeCiaLly rUnnErS.

NoW, tHe oNe siMilAr iN appEarAnce bUt wiTh TWO crOsses oVer thE liNe iS a BiT diFfEreNt. sOmeTimEs dUbbEd aS "LoOkeR" oR "SeE-CirCle" bY sOme hAllOweD oNes aNd oLdeR pRoxiEs, iS a nEwEr vAriAtiOn oF thE oRigInaL, (OriGinAl syMbOl aPpeAreD iN eArly 1990's oR eVen lAte 1980's fRom wHAt I'vE hEarD,) aPpeArinG sOmewhEre iN thE lAteR 1990's. tHis oNe hAs mOrE hIstoRy aS bEinG thE siGn oF thE hAllOwEd, oFtEn sCriBBlEd bY thEm iN aN aTTeMpt tO "sEe fUrtHEr" aND bE aBle tO cOmmUniCatE wiTh HIM mOre eAsiLy. wOrks liKe thE OriGinAl oNe, bUt nOt aS eFfEctiVelY- iT cAusEs thE lEasT siDe eFfEctS oUt oF aLL thRee aND aLltHouGh lOoks thE mOSt nEat, iS alSo thE wEakEst oUt oF thEm.

nOw, thE thIrD oNe, vEry sImilAr tO thE SeE-cIrcLE, miNus thE lInE aNd the gAp bEtwEen thE cRossEs, (sAid syMbOl muSt aLwAyS hAve jOInt/oVerlAppiNg X's, oTheRwiSe it'S jUst thE "nO eYes, aLwAys wAtcHes" sYmbOl frOm thE gAme, wHiCh iS cOmplEtE bUllShIt.) iS pRobAbLy thE mOst iNtEreStiNg oNe, pUrpOsefUllY crEatEd tO bE stRong. iT's thE oNly oNe thAt wOrks a bIt diFfeRenTly anD dOes nOt "rEcoRd" lOcatiOns. yOu sEe, iT iS tHE "COMMUNITOR". aS yOu sEe, I aDdEd a liTtlE sOmeThiNg bEloW iT- fOr SLENDERsYmbOls (uNinCluDinG "pErsOnaL" prOxy sYmbOls sUcH aS thE NOTDEAD sYmbOl- mY pErsOnAl mArk) iT iS viTaL tO hAve thE ciRclE eLEmeNt (ciRclEs ARE pOweRfUl. nO wOndEr sOme nEw aGe wiTcHes anD wIccAns I bElieVe, uSe ciRcLEs fOr chAnneLing tHeir mAgic. I hAve nO oPiniOn on whEthEr iT miGht wOrk oR nOt, thOugh.) aNd sOmeThiNg tO rEfEreNce tO thE bLanKnESS of HIS fAce- tHE lIne aNd tHE cRoss bEing thE mOSt tRaditiOnalLy pOweRful oNe. tHis One hAs bOth thE ciRcle aND tWO crOssEs, bUt aLso cLEverLy uSes thE rUne "IngWaZ", whIch, aCcoRdiNg tO NoRdiC mYthOloGy, mEans "UniTY", "AgrEemEnt" "fIndIng thE riGht pAth", "hArmOny" aND "AppRovAl" (iNterPretAtiOns mAy vAry) aND iS uSed tO bRinG thE pRoXY cOmmUnitY cLosEr AnD tO uNItE it. iT wOrkS diFfeRentLy fOr EaCh pRoxy, bUt iT cAuseS thE mOSt lOnG-tErm SLENDERsiCknEss. FoR fIghTeRs eSpecIaLLy, tHis sYMbOl cAuseS iNstAnt, viOleNt syMpTomS, (tHough, sOmE pRoxIEs eXperiEnce tHe sYmbOl liKE thAt tOO...) aNd cAn bE uSeD tO wEakEn tHem tEmpOrariLy- aLltHouGh iT iS wOrth mEntiOniNg tHat tHe mAin pUrpOse iS tO bRing prOxiEs tOgeTheR aND mArk mAjOr eVenTs, lOcAtiOnS aNd eVen pEoPle (mOSt ReVEnAnTS hAve thIs sYmbOl cArvEd oN thEir bOdy) thAt bRinG hArmOny aND uNiTy tO thE cOmmUniTy. thIs sYmbOl hAs thE lEaSt tO dO wiTh HIM, aND iS tO bE uSeD wiTh cAutiOn. oNlY sAfE anD tRusTed aReaS mAy bE mArkEd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Operator Symbol   Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:12 pm

Those are pretty interesting! Thank you for sharing them and I'll definitely be keeping them on my computer in case of anything, or just to look at them sometimes. The information given about them was really informative too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Operator Symbol   Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:59 pm

MajinKitty230 wrote:
Those are pretty interesting! Thank you for sharing them and I'll definitely be keeping them on my computer in case of anything, or just to look at them sometimes. The information given about them was really informative too

YoU'rE vEry wElCOme. YOunGer anD nEwEr prOxiEs rAreLy kNow biTs oF hiStOry lIKe thIs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Operator Symbol   Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:35 am

I bet that's the case. Hopefully as more come in, they'll be informed of the RIGHT one instead of the MH one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Operator Symbol   Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:41 am

iT'S nOt thAt tHE MH oNe iS "wRoNg" iN sOme wAy. iT's mOrE jUst, "nOt thE oNe prOxiEs NEED tO uSe". oF cOurSe nOw thAt iT hAs a fUncTion, iT is mOre uSefUl bUt drAwiNg iT mUltiPle tiMes wOn't rEally cHange aNytHing. tHink oF iT liKE a mOtioN sEnsoR wiTh a vEry wiDe rAnge- iT dOesN't mAttEr hOw mAny yOu inStAll, sOmetHing mOves aND yOu'LL fiNd oUt. nO nEed tO inStAll 700 mOtiOn sEnsOrs whEn jUst oNe wOuld dO thE jOb jUst aS wEll. tHe oRigiNAl aNd tHe sEe-ciRclE arE whAt yOunG prOxiEs shOuld bE drAwiNg. uSe tHe CoMmUniToR wiTh cAutiOn, bEcAuse eSSeNtiAlly yOu'rE iNviTiNg prOxiEs arOunD yOur hOmE aND whEreAbOuts bY cAlliNg tHem "sAfE". tHE cOmmUnItoR iS hOw I tEnd tO fiNd plAcEs tO stAy sAfe fOr a niGht oR twO at, siNcE I'm nOw cOnstAntlY oN thE mOve. bE iT abAndOneD anD fOrgOttEn bUildiNgs, a smAll sHeltEr dEep iN thE wOods, a plAcE a prOxy aDuLt liVes aT, a sMallEr cOmmUniTY, ...aNythIng gOes. sOmetImes plAceS liKe thAt aRe iNhAbiTed wiTh thE hOmelEss bUt whEn yOu'rE oNe oF uS it shOulDN't bE tOO difFicUlt tO hIde iN plAin siGht aS wEll.

rIghT nOw i'M rEadYinG fOr spEndiNg tHe nIght nEarbY an oLd, rUn-dOwn plAygRounD, thEre iS a sMAll, aBanDonEd sHeltEr/sHEd nEarbY, iT's eAsy-aCCess aNd aS aN addEd bOnUs I cAn eAsiLy sEe tO tHe plAygrOunD frOm tHE rOof wIndOw aS wEll. I fEel lIKe sOme lOcAl tEens miGht uSe tHe plAygRound aS a dRinKing aNd gAthErinG sPot, aNd I mAy oR mAy nOt bE iN thE mOOd tO sCarE sOme kiDs, bUt I'm fAirLy cErtAin HE iS gOinG tO pAy a viSit sOoneR oR lAter. I'vE bEen sEeiNg HIM aRoUnd fAirlY oFtEn nOwadAys, aNd eVen hAvE thE hOnoR oF HIS prEscEnCe dUrinG sOme mIssIoNS. aS fOr wHy I hAvE tO bE oN tHe mOve... I'vE cAuSed a fEw prOxiEs iN mY tEam tO gEt sEverE sYMptoMs fRom mY prEscEncE aLoNE, tHat I fInd iT mOre cOnvEniEnt tO nOt stIcK arOunD lArgEr cOmmUNItiEs. I uNfOrtuNatEly hAd tO pArt wiTh mY tEam, wHich, iN tHe lOng rUn, wiLL bE tHeir aDvaNtAge, bEcAusE cOnstAntLy bEing miLdLy SLENDERsiCk bEcaUse oF mE wOulD oNly slOw tHem dOwn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operator Symbol   

Back to top Go down

Operator Symbol
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1