Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Weird Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Weird Dream   Mon May 23, 2016 1:32 pm

Since this isn't related to Slenderman or anything paranormal, I wasn't sure where to write average dreams or nightmares some hopefully this sections fine. Anyway! I don't remember everything that happened so apologies.

So I had a weird dream I was in a dark room, I remember laying on the floor as if I were camping for example. Pillow under my head, blanket atop, etc. I notice a strange man standing in the doorway after the door opens, only a bit of light shining through it. He had fair skin, dark hair (probably close to black), facial hair just along his jaw line from one side to the other, and blue eyes. He also wore one of those security guard uniforms (not sure the color), but he wore those hats that went with said uniform too. The only thing he had said to me was something along the lines of: "Sleep Tight", and then left and closed the door again and after I woke up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Weird Dream   Thu May 26, 2016 11:22 am

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadows
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Weird Dream   Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:55 pm

That does seem odd. I would suggest Jeff the Killer... But he doesn't fit with much of the description other than the dark hair and loosely with the phrase "sleep tight". Maybe it's a proxy. I've had them in my dreams from time to time. It could be a warning. Do you remember the overall feeling you had in the dream? We're you scare or anything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird Dream   

Back to top Go down

Weird Dream
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1