Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

slender radiation everywhere ... yay...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: slender radiation everywhere ... yay...    Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:01 am

So .. Yeah .. Sems slender was near a lot . More the past time .. I collected a lot of that sigma stuff .. On me .. Cuz yea.. I was hangin out with my friend recently and her ears started randomly ringing of coarse she asked me if I heard the ringin .. But I didint so I just pretended to .. And said yes .. Tho that means .. Yea .. Sigma radiation everywhere .. .. So yea.. Not sure what to do now .... Litteraly .. Its akward .. So yea idk.. How I'm goin to stawp dat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: slender radiation everywhere ... yay...    Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:28 pm

The wAy HE wOrkS onLy afFectS yOur miNd- it'S nOt phYsiCal unlEss yOur bRain mAkes iT thAt wAy. I bElievE It's HIS prEscenCe thAt mAde yOur fRIend's eArs riNg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: slender radiation everywhere ... yay...    Tue May 03, 2016 6:26 am

well fuk ... i wonder if .. she could see him ... cuz .. i responder calmly to that thing since its usual to me .. buut .. yea theres a lot of questions again ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: slender radiation everywhere ... yay...    

Back to top Go down

slender radiation everywhere ... yay...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1