Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

More weirdness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: More weirdness   Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:33 am

Me and my proxy friend were talking recently ... We were talkin about slender sickness and dreams we get as usual ... She told me that the simptoms got realy strong ... And her aunt noticed ... Well the thing is her aunt is concidering taking her to a doctor after she noticed... But ... Can doctors find slender sickness ... Like if they do what do they say .... Cuz i need to kinda help her with this .. Shes stressed about will the doctor find out ... Well she tried to talk her ount out of the idea sayn shes ok .. But .. It didintbseem to woork ... So thats one ...
She also told me that its actialy even harder to control emotions now ... Which same aplies to me. ... And yea help .. Pwease...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

More weirdness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1