Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

i found a shadow ... companion... i giess

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: i found a shadow ... companion... i giess   Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:16 am

Ok . So I noticed that I do have a shadow person in my room every evening .. And the weird thing is that he was always there .. In the corner near the window . I got used to him since childhood I guess
. He's just there ... Everyday .. Its probably why my room has that calm graveyard feel to it .. And a bit of breeze .. But I realized .. He usualy just floats around and makes my room even darker .. Makes me kinda calm ... There was only one time I saw him differently ... After my family moved to a farmhouse ... I saw him. As a silhuete .. But he's always there ... Kinda relevent to my room ... He sometimes knocks things over .. Mostly my mirror that I leave on the table ...

Buut .. Is it usual for a shadow to station with someone ... And just folliw them I guess .. Or is I just me and I'm too used to shadow people lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: i found a shadow ... companion... i giess   Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:11 pm

i used to smile wrote:
Ok. So, I noticed that I have a shadow person in my room every evening, and the weird thing is that he was always there, in the corner near the window.  I got used to him since childhood, I guess... He's just there every day. It's probably why my room has that calm graveyard feel to it- and a bit of breeze. But I realized, he usually just floats around and makes my room even darker. Makes me kinda calm. There was only one time I saw him differently: After my family moved to a farmhouse, I saw him as a silhouette. But he's always there... Kinda relevant to my room. He sometimes knocks things over, mostly my mirror that I leave on the table.

But Is it usual for a shadow to station with someone...? And just follow them, I guess..? Or is it just me and am I too used to shadow people? Lol

thEre. I fiXed iT. If sOmeoNe whO cAnnoT conTroL thEir tyPing prOperLY likE thIs CaN tURn yOur tExt coMpreHEnsiBle, sO cAn yOu.

AnyhOw I sUppOse iT iS poSSiblE, bUt thE fuNny ThiNg is tHAt ShaDow pEoplE arE juSt mAde uP by yOur miND, a fAirly uSual thIng HE cAuses, I asSume, bY thE amOunT of pEoplE clAiminG shAdowS are rEal sEntiEnt bEings. tHEy're nOt, unLeSS theY arE poWerEd bY yOur miNd. In whIch cAse, tHey aRe nOt rEal, eiTher. The'rE jUst yOuR own hAlluCinAtioNs, in tHat cAse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: i found a shadow ... companion... i giess   Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:38 am

Ok then ... That means I was seiin it for a long time.. I guess...but wait . Why do we se em then .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: i found a shadow ... companion... i giess   Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:26 am

bEcaUSe yOur bRain hAs a lObe fOr bOth yOur mEmoRy anD pRocEssiNg whAt yOu sEe. It's caLlEd thE tEmpoRal lObe, aNd cOulD affEct yOur viSion thRougH an uNderlYing nEuraL coNditiOn oR menTal iLlnEss. seEinG shAdow pEoPle is rElativEly nOrmal fOr hUmanS anD iT iS eAsy fOr HIM tO aFfeCt thAt lObe anD inCrease thOse siGhtinGs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: i found a shadow ... companion... i giess   Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:43 am

oh .. well that now actualy makes som ore sense
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: i found a shadow ... companion... i giess   Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:41 am

Done a lot of search on shadow beings, my notes more or less have deemed them just beings of shadow that are native to the world, not much known for purpose considering multiple people have seen the same shadow before in one instance, as well as viewed by cameras. Not wanting to just go against you but that's what i've had on them for a while now.
Not really connected to our Tall Friend either, I've had plenty of witnesses to shadows with no relation to Him. They just seem to come out more once people seem in tune with the other side of the world, once the veil to the truth of paranormal beings is even somewhat peered through they start appearing more and mr frequent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: i found a shadow ... companion... i giess   Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:54 pm

thats true .... i can say tht tghere was more.. after some time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i found a shadow ... companion... i giess   Today at 10:59 pm

Back to top Go down

i found a shadow ... companion... i giess
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1