Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

iT's tOo dArk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: iT's tOo dArk   Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:15 pm

It'S... cErtaiNly bEen awHile, fEllow fOlKs. a fEw miSsiOns wiTh HIM, aNd thAt's aLL I rEmembEr. I'vE blAcked oUt agAin, ovEr the cOurse fRom thE beGinnIng oF oCtoBEr tO thiS dAy. I wAs sUddeNly cAlled fOr a lEngthY unDergrOund miSsiOn, hAviNg tO bE in aLmoSt diRect cOntaCt wiTh hIm dAily fOr wEeks. mY miNd anD mEmOry deTeriOraTed quIckly, aS I wAsn'T in mUch cOntaCt wiTh oTher prOxies. I rEmeMbeR knOwinG thaT oUr miSsiOn nEedeD tO stAy unDeteCted by mOst of thE prOxy cOmmuNity tOo. thE orDer cAme diRectLy from HIM, siNce bEinG stUck wiTh a hAlloWed oNe hAs itS gOod siDes tOo- hE wAs oUr wAy tO knOw whAt tO dO, bUt aLsO a buRDen- slOwing uS doWn coNsideRably. twO wEeks oR so iN, I'm nOt sUre, I waS cErtain I hAd staRted hEariNg HIM mOre clEarlY. thIs elEctric HuM, (nOw I seE whY thEy sAy stAtic) haS bEcoMe lOuder, liKe sWitcHing thrOugh stAticky rAdio cHAnnelS wiTh fOreigN lAnguaGe wOrds mIxed iN. sOmetimEs iT disAppears aND is rEplaCed wiTh a mUch mOre hOllow, dEep hUm, kInd of liKe a cOntinUoUs biNaural bEaT hUm, eSpecIaLly whEn HE's nEar. tHere aRe nO wOrds tO bE hEard, bUt I thInk I'm stArting tO seE pAtterNs anD unDerstAnd thE electriC nOise in mY heAd. It's dRownIng oUt a lOt of my tHougHts bUt I knOw I'm sOmehOw nOt HallOwed allThoUgh I shOuld bE- I'Ve gOt mY yEars cUt in hAlf oNce AlreAdy, aNd thE proCess wAs suPpoSed tO bE qUick. I wAs aLreAdy hAlfWay tHere, whIch iS whY I wRite iN suCh a sPastIc mAnner- bUt lO anD bEhOld, nO. I thInk I wAs giVing iN, wHich I knEw I wOuld dO whEn thE tiMe cAme; sUbmiTting eVen thE lAst biTs oF mY coNsciOus mInd tO HIM, aNd I tHink thAt's whY I hAve nO mEmoRies frOm unTil a fEw dAys aGo. shOckiNgly I aM aLivE, aS tHe hAllOweD raRely lAst thIs lOng. hOwevEr, tHe miSsioN(s) I wAs oN eNdeD bEfOre I blAckeD oUt. I rEmemBer tHe rEtuRn, bUt nOthiNg eLse. EvEn mOre shOckiNglY, I'm aWarE. I shOuldn't bE.
I wAs suPpOsed tO bE hAlloWed, bUt thE proCess iSn't gOing anY fuRther fOr sOme reAson.
ThE liGhts arOund mE arE fliCkeriNg mOre nOw, anD sOmetiMEs I fEel a lOt liKe thE shAdowS oN thE wAll arEn't cAst by mE, bUt raTher, arE a PaRt oF me. I'vE neVer bEen aS stEaltHy aS thIs, anD I'm nOt qUite sUre hOw I'vE sUddenLy mAnageD to iMproVe so mUch...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: iT's tOo dArk   Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:38 pm

Welcome back to the land of communication with other beings besides our Tall Friend. good luck to you. It's been quiet here for the most part, nothing to account for besides a few new faces to come and go.
Contact with him hasn't been active for a month or so. you seemed to have a lot on your plate from the look of your message.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: iT's tOo dArk   Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:06 pm

LoneWolf(X) wrote:
Welcome back to  the land of communication with other beings besides our Tall Friend. good luck to you. It's been quiet here for the most part, nothing to account for besides a few new faces to come and go.
Contact with him hasn't been active for a month or so. you seemed to have a lot on your plate from the look of your message.

tEchniCally frOm whAt I cAn rEmembEr frOm bEforE thiS nEw epIsoDe of aMnEsiA, thEre weRe muLtiPle oCcaSionS on whEn I wAs arOunD HIM 24 hOurS a dAy fOr ovEr twO dAys. nO slEep in bEtwEen, iT's a niCe triCK thAt bEing in diRect cOntaCt wiTh HIM mAkeS yOu wAy toO alErt aND aWarE tO eVen tHink oF sLeep. I cAn't exPlaIn thE enTirE nAturE of OuR miSsiOn, bUt I, bEing thE mOst hAllOweD (bUt nOt uSelesSly sO) in thE asSignEd grOup, hAd thE hOnor (oR aS sOme sAid, tHE unfOrtUne) tO stiCk wiTh HIM. mAybe alSo bEcaUse mY riSk tO diE hAs inDeed rEducEd bEcauSe oF exPerieNce aLoNe. nOnethElEss, tHe oRdEr cAme diRectlY frOm HIM, aND I tAke iT as a hOnoR, as wEll aS a dUty, tO sErvE HIM whEn HE cAllS foR mE. I'm alSo pOsitiVe thAt tHe quIetnEss aNd lAck oF cOntacT hAs sOmethIng tO dO wiTh oUr mIssiOn. thE ouTcOme, unfOrtuNatEly, hAs bEen eRasEd frOm mY miND.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: iT's tOo dArk   Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:03 pm

That is quite unfortunate....good luck. Things should get better, if not, more interesting to say the least
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: iT's tOo dArk   Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:40 pm

LoneWolf(X) wrote:
That is quite unfortunate....good luck. Things should get better, if not, more interesting to say the least

bElieVe mE, tHey wiLL.
CoNsidEring thE vEry wEll cOncEalEd nAturE of thiS miSSiOn aT lEast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iT's tOo dArk   Today at 12:39 pm

Back to top Go down

iT's tOo dArk
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1