Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I need answers if your in this reply to me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soontobeaproxy
Enthusiast

PostSubject: I need answers if your in this reply to me.   Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:27 am

I need answers on if slender is real or not someone talk to me I need answers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: I need answers if your in this reply to me.   Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:19 pm

Don't freak out. He does exist, the Black forest in Germany is an area where he is believed to have the main home/rift into his own world. If you need more answers I'd be happy to help. I've been working around him for at least 3 years now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: I need answers if your in this reply to me.   Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:24 pm

what did you find about him ... . i found aload of stuff .. but never heard about slenders home forest . rift toi his world thingy ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soontobeaproxy
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: I need answers if your in this reply to me.   Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:03 pm

What esle do you know an I heard about the Black Forest my relative lives by there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: I need answers if your in this reply to me.   Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:15 am

well .. i know that slendy .. leaves behind traces of radiation that is different kind og radiation ... not the usual one but it even has a name ... the rake leaves the same kind of radiation too ... and alot more which im too laizu to write .. eh im soo tired ... and feel like i was just hit by a truck ... yay...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: I need answers if your in this reply to me.   Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:53 pm

the radiation you're talking is a special type of Electra-magnetic frequency that he emanates because our world and his world do not mesh well. He comes here and because his dimensional realm is on a different...frequency you could say, it messes with ours. Like ghosts leaving EMF waves too, but his is different because it's stronger and humans that are around him are affected by it immensely. Which is where slender sickness comes from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: I need answers if your in this reply to me.   Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:17 pm

bam ... you just suddenly make everything wahat i say . make more sense .. than it does ... allready ... but yea .. bbut then ther rake .. im sure you know him .... leaves the same kind of magnetic frequency to slenderman ... but how then rake dosent have a sickness ................
or the rake is a hoeax ???
or am i freaking out now ????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: I need answers if your in this reply to me.   Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:11 am

The Rake is very much real, I've encountered him multiple times, before I even had experience with our Tall Friend the Rake was around. He has a similar frequency, but people that spend time around the rake usually get torn to shreds, he's not as giving as Slendy. The rake is more for terrorizing and fear inducing. You see him and you survive, then consider yourself lucky. Me having multiple encounters and surviving, that's probably extremely rare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: I need answers if your in this reply to me.   Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:35 am

wait .. i think i saw him afew times .... yes i did .. og my
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: I need answers if your in this reply to me.   Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:33 am

very fast, big claws, hollow eyes, ghostly white body, screams so high pitch it hurts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: I need answers if your in this reply to me.   Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:17 pm

yes ... yes ... in summer . when i was walking the dog .. and i ran ... my dog was behind me .. and i saw him(the rake) for asplut second .. then i got creeped out and didnt ran trough that place again for 3months or more ... same with the little woods i used to go into .... then i heard a high piched scream .. ow .... and i think .. i jumped out of there trough the barb wire fence ..yes i did ... but some time later i came back to the woods to alittle ruins in them .. seemed calmer than the last time .... since those little woods .. are aweird place .... a realy weird place .. its just full of weird stuff .. so yeaa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: I need answers if your in this reply to me.   Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:30 pm

Interesting, definitely sounds like an encounter. Have you seen him much or just the small amount?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: I need answers if your in this reply to me.   Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:38 pm

well its rare in the time like this .. but i mostly see him in summer ... and spring ... sometimes in the start of fall ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: I need answers if your in this reply to me.   Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:32 pm

migh be a seasonal being, not like the cold much maybe. i never thought of taking seasons into consideration the winter for me seems to be more active i'm unsure as to why though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: I need answers if your in this reply to me.   Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:55 pm

well theres stuff going on ... maybie he just stays in diferent places fot different seasons .... and i think he might be out around the town .. there are weird sound in the backyard ... im not gonna be going there until the next summer ... i hope my parents will move house soon .. as they promissed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: I need answers if your in this reply to me.   Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:09 pm

No matter where you go he will follow. The house is not the problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: I need answers if your in this reply to me.   Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:29 pm

well so does it mean that .. im his planned dinner ....0.0 ... or somethin....like that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need answers if your in this reply to me.   

Back to top Go down

I need answers if your in this reply to me.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1