Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Too quiet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Too quiet   Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:23 am

I still have encounters with shadows, I still have small contact with others. I don't know where our Tall Friend is though, I don't know what has happened. Everything has been too quiet.
I wish I knew why and was not currently kept in the dark. It's been a month or two or three since my last encounter. I've lost count when it was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet   Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:18 am

well actualy the same is happenin with me .... its all just gotten soo .... calm .... i do see some shadows n stuff but thats like rare ...... its jus weird ....
on one side .. i just think .. like wow i was imagining yada yada but then im like ... but if im not i magining
its juuust weird ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet   Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:26 am

Shadow people are very common and prevalent to those exposed to much paranormal, so that's not out of the ordinary.
But I do agree it is much calmer lately and I'm not enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet   Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:56 am

yeaa....me eather ....
i just wonder .. how do you know that much of paranormal n stuff o.O ..... i know that i lnow not much amout paranormal .. but ... where did youy fing all this stuff?? or did it just came with our tall friend as you call him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet   Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:53 am

I began with vampirism and vampires. The vampirism runs in my mothers side of the family with psychic vampirism. From awakening myself with that, awakenings are what happen when our senses open up and everything, usually happens with puberty, some it never happens with though and they live a life of ignorance of their true self of psychic vampires. As the senses came and my mind opened up to a different understanding of the world, my energy feeding developed more and I started sensing presences that I was unaware of.
Since then I started researching and learning about other beings that normal humans don't even know about. Shadow beings came to me and I would communicate with them at night,
Shadow people are basically beings of darkness, you see them usually from the corner of your eye but look over and nothings there. They move too fasst for normal eyes to see directly unless they want you to see them. and they're extremely quiet.
Because of my awakening and being able to finally control energy and sense presences and stuff Slender man took a liking I guess. He started appearing. So I started getting into his research and background and I got too close. Next thing I know I'm a proxy for him. As I did that I kept some faint memories and learned from those.
Experience and insight basically is how I learned so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet   Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:24 pm

oh .. well that was interesting ....  the weird thing is .. me and my friends found out that vampires exist ... we tried to research that ... annnd kinda failed .... aand like a month after i found out that i was a proxy .. oy for me ... nor realy ... but still .. i asked my friends about it .. and like 2 of them said that the same is happening ... aand i dont know how it happened but well it sweird for me..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet   Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:05 pm

researching vampires is a really difficult task if you don't know what you're looking for simply because there's so much nonsense out there in this day and age.
And also with proxification it really is a curious process. many go through similar feelings and problems yet not all become actual proxies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet   Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:15 pm

then ... if not proxies .. what do they become ... or what happens ..... do they die? .....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet   Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:05 am

Once the slender sickness starts, you eitherr are beginning the early stages of being a proxy, or you're being watched until;
A) he deems you not a threat or worthy and leaves you alone, you go on with minor side effects and only memories of the slender man arriving around you. this is rare.
B) you become a proxy, going farther in as he deems you worthy enough to do his bidding. Some proxies lose all traces of their life and solely work for him. Or eventually slow down their work that he has you do, like myself. Still a proxy, but not active.
or C) you go insane from torment and psychological torture that has been put upon you for so long from him being around often that your human brain will start to function wrong and you either get locked up in an asylum or die from that.
D) he takes you away, never to be seen again. Most likely dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet   Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:26 pm

wow... its all ust so .... weird .. you know .... just weird .. and interesting .....
but ... i have aquestion ...like ... does our tall friend effects .. only you with slende sickness or just like those around you too ..... cuz how it woorkd is just weird ...or probably im just stupid .... so yea ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet   Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:33 am

Sometimes the symptoms can be affecting those close to you as well. But not usually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet   Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:41 am

oh ... well thats interesting ... actualy as i noticed ... slenderman .. is apretty interesting friend of ours ... like realy interesting ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet   Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:00 pm

an inter-dimensional being that can travel between realms in the blink of an eye, simultaneously controlling multiple proxies through slender sickness and keeping tabs on victims and potential proxies. all while not being caught. Very interesting indeed.
His way of travel is what I would like to know more about. Slender sickness is pretty easy to explain and divulge into, but his "slender walking" travel through our dimension and his own is extremely advanced based on how he can do it at will. Science I don't believe is even close to comprehending that form of travel, we barely know anything in our own dimension. Let alone other dimensions in this universe.
especially his, it's a beautiful place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet   Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:58 pm

yes ... its actualy one of the few things that i like about him ... just knowing that he can travel and be anywhere by also being hidden and only showing himself at will... just gives the feeling of a mistery...and that what probably makes some people try to investigate him ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet   Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:52 pm

The problem with investigation is that if you get too close he deems you a threat and will watch you too. Plenty hear about him, that's the first step, making believers comes next, then you get them to look into him more and more until he starts stalking them too. After that you wait until they're just victims.
best part about being a voice for him. The more people that know of him and his truth, the more we can take over more and more. gain a foothold in this mortal realm. for all creatures and beings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet   Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:23 pm

sooo you basicly can eliminate ewryone .. with this kind of thing .. or just make a bunch of proxies
.. oh and i noticed.... i do explain slenderman to my classmates ... so yea .. am i tryin to kill em or somethin ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet   Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:27 am

No no no don't kill them,our Tall friend will either do that himself or will have someone like us do it. I was reprimanded by a few proxies a while back for arguing on killings because some proxies will kill victims for fun. We usually don't see them again because they disturbed the victims for our Tall friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet   Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:10 pm

noo i ment .. just make them go to slender ... dont woory im not thath dum ... so yeaaa ... i ususaly play this game by the rules ... if ye know what i mean ...but yea don't woory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet   Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:09 pm

lol sadly the rules are different for everyone. but I do understand what you're saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet   Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:09 am

yeaaa.... i know ...loolz ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet   

Back to top Go down

Too quiet