Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Did I Just See Him Again?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Did I Just See Him Again?   Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:48 pm

I think I saw Slender Man last night. I couldn't sleep, so I decided to go and get a drink, and when I came back and I saw him through my window, he was on the roof (I can see a piece of our roof through my window) bent in some strange manner, apparently to lower his face to my level so he could stare at me, and when I saw him. I kind of stared at him too, and then after likeĀ a minute or two of staring I didn't want to continue sleeping or at least start it, so after like five more minutes I looked to the window again to see that he was gone.

I kind of stayed calm through all that, but it kind of makes me wonder, was it real or was it some kind of fantasy or so? And this is all I can tell by now.

Last edited by i used to smile on Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Did I Just See Him Again?   Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:58 am

My apologies I have not been around here more. And I have yet to go in depth on all your posts. But if you did see him did you also happen to have any strange feelings or problems while you were looking at our tall friend?
You seem to have had some experiences I'm just curious if you've had many experiences with him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Did I Just See Him Again?   Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:47 am

Um, well when I was smaller, in the woods, someone was calling my name, but it wasn't my mother or grandmother, and I would always wake up with bruises (that can explain why I have some small scars and stuff), so yeah, and I always had Slender Sickness through my childhood years, but I kind of was used to it since all my life I was living near woods, and in them, I was hearing footsteps and stuff, so it was pretty normal, well except for feeling watched while I was home alone and having insomnia (and I still do have insomnia and feel watched, so yeah (I don't know it probably bothered my parents, so they decided to teach me how to use an axe and stuff) until I noticed it all and began tracking it (which was a few months ago).

And strange feelings, well, my ears were ringing and I was kind of scared but after like a minute I was calmer and just fell asleep with him just staring at me. So yeah, that's all I kind of remember, (God, my memory got kind of bad after all this, what a joy). And it's ok, I kind of started not being here so often, so yeah. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did I Just See Him Again?   

Back to top Go down

Did I Just See Him Again?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slender Man :: General Paranormal :: Slender Man-
Jump to: