Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Now Things/Shadow/Some Kind of Creature (Possibly Slender Man) Is In My House , Just Great

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Now Things/Shadow/Some Kind of Creature (Possibly Slender Man) Is In My House , Just Great   Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:24 am

So today I walked down from my room to calm my dog down because he was barking again at nothing, but it's really annoying when he barks like that. So I was just next to my dog just laying on the carpet to make him calm down and sleep and then I saw it, just for few seconds or so a tall, creature-like figure with a white head (I know, I know, I just described it like Slender Man 'cause it looked like it). After I saw it just pass through the room not minding me or my dog, even though we were, like, inches away from it. Strangely my dog didn't even bark at the thing, so I assume it was a hallucination, or Slender made friends with my dog. What is possible, so I don't know was if it real or not, because this whole week I had a really annoying paranoia so I couldn't sleep, so I'm really tired.

Of course this is another point that the thing was a hallucination or something, and the electronics in the house (especially the ones that have screens and cameras) are just going wonkers and glitching all around. So may I get some explanation on what was happening?

And I kind of can't believe what is happening now, really. All that Slender stuff started really fast, like it all was good and that CreepyPasta, Slender Man and proxy stuff didn't bother me that much. . . like I heard about the Slender Sickness and other stuff, and it seemed kinda cool to me (you may read about how it started later if you all want to, just say it in the comments or something, just let me know, that's all. Back to the story) and then, wham! It started so surprisingly fast, so I'm kind of still not used to it now, but I'm sure I'll get used to it after some time.

Last edited by i used to smile on Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:07 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Now Things/Shadow/Some Kind of Creature (Possibly Slender Man) Is In My House , Just Great   Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:29 pm

YoU nEver gEt uSed tO iT. OncE yOu arE trAppEd, yOu strUggLe, sWeaT aNd fiGht tO stAy alIvE juSt tO sErvE HIM, anD YoU gAin nOthinG frOm iT. If YoU giVe uP, yOu gEt kiLLed or imPrisOned. If yOu trY to esCapE, thE reSt hUnt yOu dOwn. AnD iF yoU soMehOw gAin a mOmenTum oF pEacE, expEct HIM. HE wiLL bE bAck. ThEre iS nO oTher eScapE thAn dEath oR bEinG hAlloWed. HallOweD arE thE blAnk oNes, thE nUmb onEs. In a pErmaneNt, cAtatOnic, alMost cOma-liKe stAte.

StiLL sEem cOol? It'S nOt. YoU hAven't sEen shIt, kiD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Now Things/Shadow/Some Kind of Creature (Possibly Slender Man) Is In My House , Just Great   Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:01 am

toNdaEd wrote:
YoU nEver gEt uSed tO iT. OncE yOu arE trAppEd, yOu strUggLe, sWeaT aNd fiGht tO stAy alIvE juSt tO sErvE HIM, anD YoU gAin nOthinG frOm iT. If YoU giVe uP, yOu gEt kiLLed or imPrisOned. If yOu trY to esCapE, thE reSt hUnt yOu dOwn. AnD iF yoU soMehOw gAin a mOmenTum oF pEacE, expEct HIM. HE wiLL bE bAck. ThEre iS nO oTher eScapE thAn dEath oR bEinG hAlloWed. HallOweD arE thE blAnk oNes, thE nUmb onEs. In a pErmaneNt, cAtatOnic, alMost cOma-liKe stAte.

StiLL sEem cOol? It'S nOt. YoU hAven't sEen shIt, kiD.
Well, you are right, it's not cool, even though all that Slender Man stuff was since my childhood, well except it wasn't so much pressure, like I didn't know it all and really didn't care that much, and didn't notice it at all, I started noticing it only when my family moved to the woods, (yay!) I guess that was the start of this fun (not so fun) experience, but I'm sure (maybe) that I'll make it.

Last edited by i used to smile on Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Now Things/Shadow/Some Kind of Creature (Possibly Slender Man) Is In My House , Just Great   Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:02 am

Maybe make it. . . I'm not sure it's hard. . .

Last edited by i used to smile on Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Now Things/Shadow/Some Kind of Creature (Possibly Slender Man) Is In My House , Just Great   Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:03 am

It is quite difficult to survive if you get closer andcloser without stages of becoming a proxy. If you've had experiences throughout childhood though and you're still around now that's good at least. We'll see if you can make it the next few years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Now Things/Shadow/Some Kind of Creature (Possibly Slender Man) Is In My House , Just Great   Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:48 am

Well, I hope so. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now Things/Shadow/Some Kind of Creature (Possibly Slender Man) Is In My House , Just Great   

Back to top Go down

Now Things/Shadow/Some Kind of Creature (Possibly Slender Man) Is In My House , Just Great
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1