Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Pursuing some answers...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadowsighted
Interested

PostSubject: Pursuing some answers...   Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:24 am

Umm..I don't know if someone will read this silly text of mine..but I feel I need to ask if I'm delusional or something...I need answers..-_-

Well, I'll kind of tell what the fudge weird has happened to me...

...so, I've lived in each place I was always near the woods..And..I don't know why..but I've always felt watched from time to time..from time to time I was pretty paranoid..And then there are those vivid nightmares...even of things I did not know in my, in that time, young age.

Always when the lights turned completely off...I got them..I can't explain why I get them, I do get pressured a lot but I had that fuel while I was free from that.
At first, I was okay then (at that time nothing was up that I remember), but since I had moved to Europe things got bad after a incident, I became coldhearted and terribly shy..I had no friends whatsoever.

Near the end of the 6. Grade, I started feeling sick sometimes (up to the grade of nearly passing out, this is bad for a girl that nearly never gets sick, only once in about 2 years or more), getting headaches.. my nightmares peaked and I was feeling watched again. Because of the nonexistent social contact with others, I was melancholic and such..I was sent to a social worker for help..then I discovered creepypasta after entering secondary school..(I think..I don't remember much of primary school) and that was the time discovered these forums. A bit before that (a few months) I started getting scars or bruises i had no idea how I got them..
Accompanying that I often felt I didn't get enough oxygen and very occasional ringing in my ears..
That stopped around August, where I was able to lighten up enough to talk to someone..
Now it has started again... I haven't had iron problems back in the 6. grade..but I sure do now..and I don't get alot of sleep, heck I even feel better with less as when I sleep fully I feel like I did some stupid workout during the night.
I don't have many technical problems, and when then I mostly know how to fix it. I haven't seen Him directly though...only shadows...".

Well, my questions to anyone who can answer are:
Is this relevant to..Him? Or is it my Iron problems?
Around which age do newcomers usually integrate into the proxy stages? (Idk, have always wondered as many ages are present here.)
Are vivid nightmares relevant to the symptoms?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Pursuing some answers...   Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:13 am

Well, most of the things happening to you are relevant to him, like getting scars and bruises and feeling watched, I know some because, well, things like these are happening to me. I also isolated myself from people, I don't know why I did it, and waking up with scars and bruises, like yesterday I woke up with a twisted ankle, and it still hurts. So don't worry, those things happen. You will get used to them, after some time. . .

Last edited by i used to smile on Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadowsighted
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Pursuing some answers...   Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:15 am

Ok...but do you know what the heck is happening? =\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadowsighted
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Pursuing some answers...   Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:20 am

Umm, thank you for replying..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Pursuing some answers...   Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:01 pm

shadowsighted wrote:
Well, not much but the fact is that he accesses your mind when it is in it's weakest form, like when you are sleeping or blacked out, and the ringing in your ears is a symptom of slender sickness. Basically it all is caused by him.

Last edited by i used to smile on Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadowsighted
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Pursuing some answers...   Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:00 am

i used to smile wrote:
shadowsighted wrote:
well not much but ..the fact is tath he assess your mind when it's is in it's weakest form like when u are sleeping or blacked out .....
and the ringing in your ears is a simptom of slender sickness ..so basicly it all is caused by him ....

Wonderful. =\ Seems like we're in the same boat, I guess...oh well..though I wonder if He causes those injuries..or if I get them myself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Pursuing some answers...   Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:51 am

shadowsighted wrote:
i used to smile wrote:
shadowsighted wrote:
well not much but ..the fact is tath he assess[url=#39048245] your[/url] mind when it's is in it's weakest form like when u are sleeping or blacked out .....
and the ringing in your ears is a simptom of slender sickness ..so basicly it all is caused by him ....

Wonderful. =\ Seems like we're in the same boat, I guess...oh well..though I wonder if He causes those[url=#54004488] injuries[/url]..or if I get them myself
Well, there is not much information on how you get the bruises and stuff, but all I can say is that it's like this: he takes you, makes you do stuff, and you get bruises while he is using you. Something like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pursuing some answers...   

Back to top Go down

Pursuing some answers...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1