Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Now Things Follow Me. . . This Is Great

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Now Things Follow Me. . . This Is Great   Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:51 am

So, just a hour ago I was walking the dog with my mother, and I ran to the woods like always and naturally, my dog followed me. My mother had to take the dog because some people were walking from the road with their dog, and then she saw and heard somethingsneaking after me. She told me it was black (not a skin tone, the color) and now she won't let me in the woods because she thinks that someone can attack me.

But what the hell was it? A maniac or something with Slender?

Last edited by i used to smile on Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Now Things Follow Me. . . This Is Great   Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:13 pm

i used to smile wrote:
so just a hour ago i was walking the dog woth my mom..and i runed to the woods as always ....and my dog folowed me ...so my mom had to take the dog ...cuz some pepole were going from the road with their dog .....and then she saw and heard ..... How something was sneaking after me .... As she said it was black (not a skin tone ..the color ) ...so now she wont let  ,me to the woods becuze she thinks tath someone can atack me ....

But what the hell it was ????  a maniac ..or something up with slenderman ????

I wOulD bE thRillEd iF thIs hAd hAppEneD a fEw wEeKs agO bEcAuse tHen iT cOulD hAve mEanT iT wAs mE, bUt I hAveN't fOlloWeD anYonE sinCe I Got mY fUll cOnsciOusnEss baCk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Now Things Follow Me. . . This Is Great   Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:38 pm

Well, this is strange. Of course, my mom had a theory that it could be a vision of the past or the future. How? Then she talked about timelines, like past and future timelines can cross and then you can see visions of future or past in that spot, like you are walking through a path and you see a train going straight towards you, but there's no train tracks. So, its a possibility that it could be a vision of the past or the future.

Last edited by i used to smile on Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Now Things Follow Me. . . This Is Great   Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:43 am

HMm. TiMelIneS arE a pOssiBiLiTy bUt I dOn't thiNk thIs iS tHe cAse. I bElieVe it'S anY of tHe prOxiEs thAt kEep tRacK on yOu, anD YeS, prOxieS dO thAt, it'S oUr jOb. I dO iT tOo, thOugh I'm stiLL reCovEriNg frOm AmNesiA anD abOut tO aTTenD anOther MissiOn qUite sOon, bUt lEsser (aNd sOmeTimes thE mOre eXperIencEd onEs, tOo) prOxieS Get jObs in KeEping tRack oF trAnsiTionIng aNd sTalkEd peOple. AnD siNcE thEy ArE uSualLY faIrLy nEw tO thE cOmmuNiTy, sOmetImEs pEoplE cAtch gliMpsEs oF thEm bEcAuse thEy dOn't knOw How tO hiDe iN plAin sigHt tHat wEll jUst Yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Now Things Follow Me. . . This Is Great   Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:56 pm

Oh, then it's harmless, I guess?

Last edited by i used to smile on Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Now Things Follow Me. . . This Is Great   Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:21 pm

i used to smile wrote:
oh ....then it's harmless  .....i gues ....  

I'd AssUme iT iS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now Things Follow Me. . . This Is Great   Today at 12:43 pm

Back to top Go down

Now Things Follow Me. . . This Is Great
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1