Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I Think I Saw The Proxies (Or At Least One of Them )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
i used to smile
Enthusiast

PostSubject: I Think I Saw The Proxies (Or At Least One of Them )   Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:30 am

I forgot to mention that about one day ago, I saw Masky. I do not know if my mother saw him because she was with me.

How do I know it was him? Well, I clearly saw him wearing a leather jacket like Masky's, he was wearing a white mask, and he was walking with someone who was wearing a black/dark blue hoodie. I'm sorry if I'm mistaken, but it is slightly difficult to see a person who is roughly 300 meters away from you. Does anyone else think it was Masky, or was it someone similar?

Today, my day was difficult. Why? It was because the ringing in my ears stuck around all day, but it always became louder when I was in the living room, which is next to the back yard door.

Last edited by i used to smile on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I Think I Saw The Proxies (Or At Least One of Them )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slender Man :: General Paranormal :: Slender Man-
Jump to: