Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My story so far.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SigmaActual
Noob

PostSubject: My story so far.   Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:35 am

First off, let me tell you a bit about myself. I'm a former mercenary. You can think of me as Sigma Actual, or Sigma for short; that being my "tag" back in my merc days. I've seen a lot of terrible shit, and done a lot of it too. Needless to say; I don't scare easily. Anyways, in my... "adventures," so to speak, I've come across some interesting occult things. The ones that interested me most were auramancy (the manipulation of natural spirit energy) and sanguimancy (magick using blood) primarily. This is important, remember this.

Anyways, around the time I was with my ex wife, we found out that the Slenderman was stalking both of us. Using her to get to me, we figured. Mainly because Slenderman only targets adults who have experienced great trauma. Needless to say, I wasn't all that worried at first, I figured it was just a dumb spirit or something; nothing to be concerned with. Until I felt the Slender Sickness. After doing research I concluded that Slenderman is a tulpa. Also known as a thoughtform. The SPC defines SPC-582 in a similar way. His power operates upon beliefs, and since so many people have experiences... that will only grow indefinitely based on the lore surrounding him. That being said, research was a double edged sword of sorts, the research helped me learn to fight him, but also made him grow more aggressive towards me. After I divorced my ex wife neither of us had any interactions with him, I think because our minds were focused elsewhere. During that first episode of contact with him I learned that the occult practices I had learned made him seeem... wary of me, in a way. He would never really get close, the sightings were always from a distance and he never made any act of blatant aggression. I also learned to counteract the Slender Sickness via meditation and practice. To me, the Sickness was similar to how I sometimes felt when I would stand up too quickly and stretch. Anyways, about a year or two passed after the divorce. This brings my story to the current date, February twenty-fourth, of two-thousand-and-fifteen. I was bored at work today and hadn't slept all night, though it didnt affect me because of my mercenary days, sleep deprivation was very common. I never had any ill effects from lack of sleep until 56-72 hours without it, but I never really had to go that long frequently. Well, I was bored at work as I said, and most of the day I had an earbud in one ear and listened to Slenderman documentaries. At first it was kinda fun, almost whimsical to hear of my old foe again. Then I started seeing him out windows and through the cracks of doors. A lot. Closer than before and much more often. I started to get paranoid, jumpy even. I won't say I was scared, I wasn't. I was... alert, focused. My instincts from war kicked in. It's 8:18pm right now. I haven't seen him since about 3:45pm, nearing the end of my shift. Probably because I wanted to go visit my girlfriend at her aunts house, near my place of employment. This is the first update, there may be more to come. I do know, at least, cursed weapons can most likely harm him! My research always said conventional weapons wouldn't work, so I decided to get one that was unconventional. I used a blood sigil to curse a few knives back during the intial encounters all those years ago. They seemed to keep him at bay. I walked into a forest once or twice and challenged him with it. He got mad, and I saw his tentacles, but he always stayed at a distance. I used to do the same thing in my neighbourhood at night, but he never showed. I could always feel him watching though.

This is not a joke.

Sigma Actual, standing by for intel or debate if anyone can provide. Over and out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SigmaActual
Noob

PostSubject: Re: My story so far.   Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:32 am

2/24/2015 - 11:26pm
I'm not afraid to sleep. I still have loads of weaponry stashed around my place, ready to be accessed. However, I have a nagging in the back of my mind. I have been watching Netflix since I arrived home at 8:08pm from visiting my girlfriend, we will call her Tammy. I haven't been able to focus on responding to Tammy's texts, nor my Netflix program, not completely anyways. I've been compulsively refreshing this page every few minutes hoping for a response. None came. I should be extremely tired at this point, but something in the back of my mind keeps urging me to stay awake and alert. Sleep seems like a tactical error. I'll probably force myself to rest for tonight soon, making sure I have at least 1 cursed knife, 1 massive (1.2 ft) dagger, a tomahawk, and a pair of brass knuckles nearby... just in case.

Sigma Actual, signing off. Will check for new intel tomorrow, either at work or after. Over and out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SigmaActual
Noob

PostSubject: Re: My story so far.   Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:34 pm

2/25/2015 - 12:33am

Here is a log from a conversation with a fellow on Omegle I chatted with, he was reasonably educated in the workings of metaphysical properties associated with tulpas. Could be useful.

"
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: It doesn't sound as crazy if you do the research. Google SCP - 582
You: theres multiple archives on it
You: as well as the tulpa concept
Stranger: is 582 a tulpa I havent read up on that one
You: yes
You: a tulpa is an entity that exists simply because peoples belief in it allows it
You: god exists because people believe in him
Stranger: I know what I tulpa is
You: 582 is the code name for slenderman in the SCP
Stranger: I just dont know what 582 in particular is
Stranger: ohhhh
You: he is real, despite popular opinion
Stranger: or rather the popular opinion was right until he was made real
You: he emulates fourth dimensional qualities due to the nature of the tulpa
You: exactly
You: but two girls killed in his name
You: if some can believe that strongly
You: he must have at least some power
You: whether physical or metaphysical
Stranger: so was the killing in his name actually warranted or was there idea of slenderman not well educated
You: they wanted to be proxies
You: in the idea that if they joined him he wouldnt kill them
Stranger: I did know that much though does he actually make proxies
Stranger: or I guess if people believed he made proxies he would in turn make them since he is a tulpa
You: proxies arent made by him specifically, rather the twisting of thoughts by the proxies themselves, to self proclaim
You: but since he is existant on the belief, the belief itself creates proxies, hence slenderman makes proxies
Stranger: so basically anyone who is demented enough and believes in the slenderman strongly enough could be a proxy
You: although slenderman can affect any who is aware of him at all
You: even an illogical fear at night begins his manifestation into someones life
You: until the point is reached where one cannot remove his presence
Stranger: okay so since you seem to know a good deal about proxies I have a question so can you hlp me out with it?
You: that would depend on the question
Stranger: okay
Stranger: so if say I was to tell myself that slenderman didnt exist with the purpose of trying to avoid manifesting him would I manifest him inadvertently because I believed enough to try to disbelieve?
Stranger: so basically once the idea of him being a tulpa is in your head you cant do much about it
You: exactly
You: because its the innate fear of his manifestation that causes him to manifest
You: ever heard of "The Game"?
You: ...which i just lost
Stranger: DAMMIT MAN
You: yeah
You: i know
You: but its the same concept
You: the more you try to avoid the thought of it, the more you lose
You: but its always going to find a way back into your head, causing you to at least think of it more for a period of time due to your reaction to it
You: so the severity of the manifestation can fluctuate
You: as is with my case
You: but at some points until theres a significant distraction for a very good amount of time the frequency and severity of the manifestions will continue to increase with increments dependant on your psychological state
Stranger: so basically you kinda just have to embrace it
You: not at all
You: since he is, in essence, a (metal)physical entity at this point in time, he can be fought
You: but due to the possibility of the property meta, you may not be able to fight with conventional means
You: which is why in the youtube series hitting him with cars, shooting him, etc, will not work
You: because you cannot kill energy with matter
You: you can block light from hitting the ground with a shadow, but the ambient light will still illuminate the ground to the point where your eyes can pick up the photos allowing you to see, even in shade
You: so while physical objects can deter his progress, they cannot technically stop him
Stranger: okay but then say what if it was fought with another metaphysical force?
You: then it could be potentially feasible
You: such as fighting with a physical object with metaphysical properties
You: such as a cursed weapon
Stranger: or a symbol
Stranger: such as a symbol of severance or operator sigil
You: but he has symbols of his own, so that would counteract the effect
You: nobody really knows the significance of his symbols
You: but
You: any symbol used specifically to fight or combat him will make you think of him even more
Stranger: so basically it becomes some kind of playground kid game "MY SYMBOL CANCELS OUT YOURS. NOW MINE CANCELS ALL OF YOURS"
You: right
You: you need something physical, because then it is not only a weapon soley for him
You: like a knife
You: because you can use it in other circumstances as well
You: and when you arent using it for combatant means, it will not mean as much as a symbol would and you can forget more easily
You: you cant kill a tulpa but you can remove its effectiveness
You: the idea of god strikes no fear into athiests
You: even though the belief in him is strong enough for other to people to kill for
You: an athiest simply does not care enough to give it significant thought or emotion
Stranger: Ahhhh ok I get it
You: in other words, researching slenderman is a double edged sword. it brings him closer but gives you more means to fight him off
You: so if youre already in, get deeper in so you can get out
You: because youll get dragged in deeper regardless
Stranger: so accept your fate as a player in the game and instead of trying to quit just use all that effort to become a better player
You: like in the hunger games
You: you cant try to get out constantly if you dont have the means to actually get out
You: gotta play to win to get out
Stranger: I always loved the idea of the hunger games because everyone else who thinks of it thinks of how deplorable it is but for me itd be like a dream come true
Stranger: I get to let out all my homicidal urges and then get paraded around like a hero afterwards
You: its the same concept with slenderman though
You: if you want to beat him you have to play
You: otherwise its like playing chess with a single pawn while your opponent has a fully stacked board
You: you have to be able to turn your pawns to queens, to outmatch him
You: before you lose your king, your life
Stranger: Exactly what I was about to say haha
You: because a tulpa can very literally kill
You: it might be metaphysical but its still an entity within existance
You: nobody knows what happens to slenderman victims for one reason
You: it isnt a death caused by a purely physical method of attack
You: its metaphysical and psychological, which is much harder to defend against
Stranger: but that being said couldn't someone believe hard enough that the victims go somewhere thus creating a place where they can be salvaged from?
You: no, because as stated in SCP 582 no tulpa can act outside its own lore
You: no victims have ever been recovered once taken, hence the recovery cannot take place due to the fact that the circumstances would have to exist outside the lore
Stranger: Hm, interesting. Well Sig I gotta get goin because I will shit myself in a moment if I dont head to the bathroom now
Stranger: And Ill keep in touch
You: take a look at that link i have
You: http://slenderman.realityboard.net/t694-my-story-so-far
Stranger: Oh I have
You: alright
Stranger: well be seeing each other sooner or later
You: im attempting to create hope for others
You: ive survived this long, so can others
Stranger: ~ Void
Stranger has disconnected.
"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: My story so far.   Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:49 pm

This is all very interesting to read about honestly. I've had my fair share of experiencing Slenderman, or so I thought. It's mostly nightmares and or dreams though, I actually had three in one night and I ended up running to my parents room out of fear in the early morning because every one of them started with him staring into my room through my window.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: My story so far.   Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:04 am

As a procy for our Tall friend 582 you have put great work into this and have narrowed it down to almost a T.
The issue is thst Slender man, whilst being a tulpa, will never be gone from this world because so many believe. The only way for you to win is if you die.
Those two girls did sacrifice to him, but they were more demented of him than what they actually knew of him. Their belief in a "Slenderman's castle" is non-existent.
What I do like though is the fact that you have experimented in blood magick and other occultic means to try and keep him at bay. I knew of a psychic vampire like myself raised in that culture that was being hunted by our tall friend and was going to fight him with cursed weapons. Sadly thst was 3 years ago and I have not heard from him since.

You research is amazing at how much deeper you went to try and protect yourself. But it will eventually be him winning, sorry to say. It's not my choice, it's just the fact with your chess metaphor, your king has all pawns, but Slenderman has all queens.
With his slender sickness affecting victims, then the slender walking 'teleportation' which is inter-dimensional travel. As well as more then enough proxies like some of us on here being able to travel with him. It's almost impossible for the victims to win.
And even if you did not die by Him, you will eventually be driven to insanity.

But your research, it astounds me. How long have you been looking into him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SigmaActual
Noob

PostSubject: Re: My story so far.   Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:43 am

This is Sigma.

I saw him. Yesterday. I was not able to sleep before that. Yesterday I had stopped to remove a knife from my pocket, a cursed knife, one that will assist in combating him. I was placing it in my truck's cupholder. I saw a man shape to my left. I ignored it at first, until it got closer. The shape was Slenderman. Once it got very close I had finished removing my knife from my pocket, I checked the figure again and I saw Slenderman, tentacles waving. I slammed my truck into gear and laid down some rubber. Since then I have feared him less, even though that night was terrifying. I have begun to think of him as an ally, until I come to my senses and correct myself. I think he wants me as a proxy. I will not let him win. This weekend will be spent at Tammy's. Hopefully the absence of non-believers there will keep me safe. It is 10:41 on 2/26/15.

Sigma Actual out.

LoneWolf(x)... "YOU CAN FIGHT HIM"

I'm still alive. I refuse to die. I'm still scraping by. He will NOT get me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SigmaActual
Noob

PostSubject: Re: My story so far.   Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:56 am

I HAVE KILLED PARANORMAL BEFORE AND I CAN DO IT AGAIN. HE WILL NOT WIN. I REFUSE TO DIE. I WILL WIN. IF ANYONE CAN WIN, IT IS ME. MERCENARY. SIGMA. THE LEGEND OF THE S.N.A.R.L..

I WILL KILL HIM. I REFUSE TO LOSE THIS FIGHT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: My story so far.   Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:31 pm

GOod luCk brO.
It Has bEen trIed bEfOre bUt exActLy bEcaUse HE iS a tUlpA tHat seEps iNto oUr cOnsCioUs reAlitY tOo, I wOuld sAy "imPossiBle." YoU wOuld hAve To kiLL evEry siNglE sOurcE oF HIS exIstEncE = aNyoNe wHo is pLagUed by HIS prEscEnce. InclUdinG yOurSelF.

I wiLL stAnd mY grOund, I wiLL sErVe HIM uNtil tHe enD. I wiLL stAy lOyal anS bE a sOurce anD dO whAt I nEed tO. I aM toNdaEd anD yOu cAn nOt kiLL mE unTiL yOu fiNd mE. GoOd lUck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: My story so far.   Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:27 pm

I have been wondering what happened to you, oh my god.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: My story so far.   Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:29 pm

Well good luck with whatever your doing dude. I'm not really sure what advice to give since I'm sort of inexperienced with some of these things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: My story so far.   Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:55 am

LoneWolf(X) wrote:
I have been wondering what happened to you, oh my god.

Me? Or hIm?
I hAve bEen oN bEdrEst aNd lAyiNg lOw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: My story so far.   Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:56 am

Him, it's been a while. We met when I first started my path 3 or so years ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: My story so far.   Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:30 pm

OH, thAt sEems... oKay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SigmaActual
Noob

PostSubject: Re: My story so far.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:32 am

i have all but annihilated the threat of slenderman. he cannot harm me any longer. the only threat that remains is the proxies. while still a threat, they are laughable. they are human. i have extensive combat training, which includes hand to hand fighting, small arms, demolitions/explosives, chemical warfare, infiltration, interrogation, and even psychological warfare. proxies are of no concern to me, even though they will be the final and perpetual threat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SigmaActual
Noob

PostSubject: Re: My story so far.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:34 am

however, i still believe his attempt to "proxify" me has succeeded to a small extent. i find myself compulsively drawing the operator symbol. however, he was not able to break my mind and fully indoctrinate me. i am still my own man. Sigma always wins. always.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: My story so far.   Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:34 pm

Well...I came back to something interesting...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: My story so far.   Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:14 pm

SigmaActual wrote:
however, i still believe his attempt to "proxify" me has succeeded to a small extent.  i find myself compulsively drawing the operator symbol.  however, he was not able to break my mind and fully indoctrinate me.  i am still my own man.  Sigma always wins.  always.

WaTch oUt fOr tHat gRanDioSe dEluSion yOu sEem tO bE hAviNg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SigmaActual
Noob

PostSubject: Re: My story so far.   Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:21 am

still here. still alive. still strong. still ahead of the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SigmaActual
Noob

PostSubject: Re: My story so far.   Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:13 am

...im still alive...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: My story so far.   Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:16 am

sO arE wE. RoOted dEep wiThin thEse commUniTies oF hUmans tOo, wE wOrk. We lAy loW, wE eXposE onlY whAt wE wAnt yOu tO seE. Don'T lEt yOur eYes fOol yOu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thatbeastaroundthecorner
Interested

PostSubject: Re: My story so far.   Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:30 am

Last edited by thatbeastaroundthecorner on Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: My story so far.   Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:35 am

It'sbeen a few months but I too am still around since I've last been here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My story so far.   

Back to top Go down

My story so far.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1