Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

ANY proxies OUT there....WATCHING me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: ANY proxies OUT there....WATCHING me?   Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:44 am

The POSSIBILITY of THIS is SLIM, but I went INTO the WOODS today, AND most DEFINITELY thought SOMONE was FOLLOWING me...NOT slenderman... SOMETHING...human...CREEPY, right? JUST wondering IF you GUYS think IT'S a PROXY, or JUST my IMAGINATION....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: ANY proxies OUT there....WATCHING me?   Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:23 pm

EM EVAS wrote:
The POSSIBILITY of THIS is SLIM, but I went INTO the WOODS today, AND most DEFINITELY thought SOMONE was FOLLOWING me...NOT slenderman... SOMETHING...human...CREEPY, right? JUST wondering IF you GUYS think IT'S a PROXY, or JUST my IMAGINATION....  

PrOxies oFten stAlk/fOllOw newcOmers tO prOvidE infOrmAtiOn abOut thE neWbie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: ANY proxies OUT there....WATCHING me?   Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:42 am

WELL....I'm MOST definitely GETTING creeped OUT...because I think I killed SOMEONE last NIGHT...I can't REMEMBER if I was SLEEPING or if I was AWAKE....i DIDN'T have CONTROL over MY actions AT all....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: ANY proxies OUT there....WATCHING me?   Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:43 pm

Do you remember anything? Details help greatly when it comes to memories
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: ANY proxies OUT there....WATCHING me?   Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:05 pm

I don't know anymore...when I see him I don't have fear and I never try to run...I'm just confused... And I often have dreams of killing victims but the dreams feel so real...it's like I can't tell when I'm in a "proxy" state of mind or what...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadows
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: ANY proxies OUT there....WATCHING me?   Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:44 pm

EM EVAS wrote:
I don't know anymore...when I see him I don't have fear and I never try to run...I'm just confused... And I often have dreams of killing victims but the dreams feel so real...it's like I can't tell when I'm in a "proxy" state of mind or what...

I know this probably won't help with anything, but I had a dream a few nights ago that I killed someone. I had to of shot them at least ten times if n o t more. I didn't feel anything though when he died. I was just kind of empty. I am pretty sure I didn't actually kill anybody though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: ANY proxies OUT there....WATCHING me?   Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:43 pm

That pretty much explains my dreams too. Though I remember one night when I had a dream, I looked at myself in the mirror. I had a scarf over my mouth and blood on my face. I turned, and saw myself sleeping on the bed. This leads me to believe that when I sleep, I'm actually going outside in the middle of the night with slenderman. The most vivid killing dream I had, was when I killed a girl that I tied to a tree. She begged me not to but I just stared at her, then you know...killed her. Then, I just stared at the girl while slenderman came up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder...I don't think I really killed anyone but that dream wasn't scary to me...it felt...normal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadows
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: ANY proxies OUT there....WATCHING me?   Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:12 am

That's about how I felt in my dream, although, I think it's the first one I've had or that I remembered. It was kind of shocking at first though. Weird.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: ANY proxies OUT there....WATCHING me?   Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:17 am

wolf wind wrote:
That's about how I felt in my dream, although, I think it's the first one I've had or that I remembered.  It was kind of shocking at first though. Weird.

yEah I DoN't knOw...tHiS cOulD all bE mY imaGinaTioN or it could be SomEthiNg muCh mOrE... I'll fInD oUt one day...eVeN if I dIe I'll fInD ouT abOuT this "CreAturE"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: ANY proxies OUT there....WATCHING me?   Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:53 am

Welcome to the right people then. I hope you find your stay interestingly informational.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANY proxies OUT there....WATCHING me?   

Back to top Go down

ANY proxies OUT there....WATCHING me?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1