Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

DO proxies STALK you, OR protect YOU?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: DO proxies STALK you, OR protect YOU?   Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:07 pm

WONDERING if PROXIES stalk PEOPLE to HURT them, OR watch OVER them. BECAUSE everywhere I go I feel PEOPLE watching ME. the REASON is UNKNOWN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DO proxies STALK you, OR protect YOU?   Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:17 pm

EM EVAS wrote:
WONDERING if PROXIES stalk PEOPLE to HURT them, OR watch OVER them. BECAUSE everywhere I go I feel PEOPLE watching ME. the REASON is UNKNOWN.

ProXies staLk to hUrt, if It'S aN oRder. We dO "lOOk afTer" nEwbiEs, bUt wE aRen't aLLowed tO disTurb thEir trAnsitIoninG prOcess bY prOtectIng thEm. It'S thEir OwN, peRSonAl jOurnEy, aNd nO OnE elSe shOuld inTerfEre wiTh it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: DO proxies STALK you, OR protect YOU?   Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:25 pm

THANK you FOR explaining. I will DEFINITELY try TO be MORE careful. THOUGH i AM a "NEWBIE" I won't RISK anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DO proxies STALK you, OR protect YOU?   

Back to top Go down

DO proxies STALK you, OR protect YOU?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1