Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I think IM turning INTO slenderman's PROXY?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: I think IM turning INTO slenderman's PROXY?   Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:27 pm

Hello, WELL a COUPLE months AGO I was WALKING my DOG near THE woods ON a QUIET road THAT nobody IS usually ON. that IS when I first SAW slenderman. I was SCARED for A second BUT then ALL of A sudden, I wanted TO go TOWARD him. MY feet STARTED to MOVE forward, AS if I was IN a TRANCE. my EYES couldn't TURN away from the faceless CREATURE. that's WHEN my MOM tapped ME on THE shoulder, MAKING me TURN around. Then, SLENDERMAN disappeared. I tried MY best TO forget ABOUT him FOR a LONG time, AND it WORKED, but NOW I constantly DRAW the PROXY symbol, AND can FEEL slenderman WATCHING me. I never GOT slender SICKNESS but NOW I GET really BAD vertigo AND my HEAD hurts WHENEVER I THINK he's AROUND. I don't WANT to BE a PROXY but I don't WANT to DIE either. HELP?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: I think IM turning INTO slenderman's PROXY?   Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:44 pm

EM EVAS wrote:
Hello, WELL a COUPLE months AGO I was WALKING my DOG near THE woods ON a QUIET road THAT nobody IS usually ON. that IS when I first SAW slenderman. I was SCARED for A second BUT then ALL of A sudden, I wanted TO go TOWARD him. MY feet STARTED to MOVE forward, AS if I was IN a TRANCE. my EYES couldn't TURN away from the faceless CREATURE. that's WHEN my MOM tapped ME on THE shoulder, MAKING me TURN around. Then, SLENDERMAN disappeared. I tried MY best TO forget ABOUT him FOR a LONG time, AND it WORKED, but NOW I constantly DRAW the PROXY symbol, AND can FEEL slenderman WATCHING me. I never GOT slender SICKNESS but NOW I GET really BAD vertigo AND my HEAD hurts WHENEVER I THINK he's AROUND. I don't WANT to BE a PROXY but I don't WANT to DIE either. HELP?

yOu hAve 3 oPtiOns.
1. RuN aNd HidE. We'LL caTch anD fiNd yOu.
2. FiGht. It'S nO uSe aNd thErefOre a dOOmed optiOn. We wiLL wiN agAinst yOu.
3. AccEpt yOur fAte oR diE.

SoRry tO be rUde liKe thiS, buT it'S thE trUth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: I think IM turning INTO slenderman's PROXY?   Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:36 pm

I think SLENDERMAN has FOUND me USEFUL in SOME way, AND that's WHY he IS stalking ME. I no LONGER fear HIS existence AND actually FIND it QUITE comforting. IM guessing THAT if YOU find ME, you WILL kill ME. that WON'T be VERY hard, BECAUSE i AM a GIRL, that RELIES more ON my speed THAN strength. BUT, this CAN'T be MY fate. TO die? NO. i WON'T accept THAT. i WILL wait IT out TO see IF slendy FINDS me USEFUL. don't WORRY, your NOT being RUDE. i APPRECIATE the TRUTH, just WON'T accept IT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: I think IM turning INTO slenderman's PROXY?   Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:55 pm

EM EVAS wrote:
I think SLENDERMAN has FOUND me USEFUL in SOME way, AND that's WHY he IS stalking ME. I no LONGER fear HIS existence AND actually FIND it QUITE comforting. IM guessing THAT if YOU find ME, you WILL kill ME. that WON'T be VERY hard, BECAUSE i AM a GIRL, that RELIES more ON my speed THAN strength. BUT, this CAN'T be MY fate. TO die? NO. i WON'T accept THAT. i WILL wait IT out TO see IF slendy FINDS me USEFUL. don't WORRY, your NOT being RUDE. i APPRECIATE the TRUTH, just WON'T accept IT.

WaIT anD sEe....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: I think IM turning INTO slenderman's PROXY?   Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:08 pm

WILL do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think IM turning INTO slenderman's PROXY?   Today at 2:55 am

Back to top Go down

I think IM turning INTO slenderman's PROXY?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1