Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hypnosis to remember suppressed memories of the Slenderman?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PROXY1994
Interested

PostSubject: Hypnosis to remember suppressed memories of the Slenderman?   Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:15 am

I feel like as if I have little to go on with my memories, like my whole childhood was on tape but a few tapes were taken away from me. I was thinking about seeking a hypnotherapist in my area and see if I can regain some of my memories, maybe even what happened in the forest when I was little. If my own father can't remember it, and anything that can provide me evidence of what happen, my last resort has to be Hypnosis to regain my memories. Before I do though, has anybody done hypnotherapy before and had successful results? Or because of the "unusual" circumstances of the Slenderman meeting us, will it just flat out not work?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hypnosis to remember suppressed memories of the Slenderman?   Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:27 am

I bElieve iT Will wOrk buT I'm n0t 100% sUre. I havEN't haD the tiMe to diG arouND my chILdhoOd memOries, SincE I haVe tO keeP tRavELLing aLl the tIme. BuT I woULd see ONe If I wASn't likE thIs alrEAdy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PROXY1994
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Hypnosis to remember suppressed memories of the Slenderman?   Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:32 am

I mean, I just feel like there's something i'm not remembering correctly. Either it's the memory of me in the forest or something I can't remember completely, I'm not sure. But I hope I can find out soon...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hypnosis to remember suppressed memories of the Slenderman?   Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:37 am

I knOw thE fEEling and I cAN relaTE to whaT y0u saID. I haVe thOse "inc0rrect meMOriEs" too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PROXY1994
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Hypnosis to remember suppressed memories of the Slenderman?   Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:41 am

I just feel scared most of the time now, or angry or depressed. But the weirdest part is I don't know why, but I feel like I should and it's in my head. Maybe it's chronic, maybe it's a medical condition, but I gotta try to see what's in my head...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hypnosis to remember suppressed memories of the Slenderman?   Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:43 am

Go fOr it. ThE m00d thInG coUld juST be HIS inflUEnce on yOu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Logic_Chair
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Hypnosis to remember suppressed memories of the Slenderman?   Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:40 am

Oh, so not only slendyman, but hypnosis to? *sigh* Neutral 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hypnosis to remember suppressed memories of the Slenderman?   Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:43 pm

hYpnOsis cAn bE sElf-iNduCed aS wEll. MaYBe YoU shOUld tRy it, PROXY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hypnosis to remember suppressed memories of the Slenderman?   Today at 2:18 am

Back to top Go down

Hypnosis to remember suppressed memories of the Slenderman?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1