Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

SlendErman - Good tO knOw

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: SlendErman - Good tO knOw   Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:50 pm

I deCidEd tO starT a tHread wHere yOu caN poSt anY uSefUl stUff foR thOse looKing fOr anSwers. I don't Care whaT you Post aS long aS it's allOwed by thE fOrum rulEs. LiNks to SlenDErblOgs, vLogs anD series, ArtIcles, MytHos, hiStory, yOur oWn experiencEs aND tips fOR neW viCtims/pRoxIes. TiPS on mask maKing, oTher usEful craftIng iDeas, Anything rEally. dOn't be afrAid to post wHatever cOmes tO yOur miNd. If yOU havE anY QuestiONs fOr a lOng-TimE Proxy, jUst PM me anD ask. I wIll anSwer aS best as I cAN.

I'D liKE tO beGIn wiTh pOsting lInks to sOme usEful sTuff.
LinK tO my OthEr thRead fOR new pAwns

CliCK thIS if yOu wanT to knOW mOre aBout SLENDERMAN.

LiNK to thE baSIc PROxy cAtegOries

If yOu haVe aNy QuestIons abOut prOxies Or whaT it's LiKe, PM me, I'll anSwer as I am allOwed tO; cAn't tell yOu eveRything thOugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Logic_Chair
Interested

PostSubject: Re: SlendErman - Good tO knOw   Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 am

toNdaEd wrote:
I deCidEd tO starT a tHread wHere yOu caN poSt anY uSefUl stUff foR thOse looKing fOr anSwers. I don't Care whaT you Post aS long aS it's allOwed by thE fOrum rulEs. LiNks to SlenDErblOgs, vLogs anD series, ArtIcles, MytHos, hiStory, yOur oWn experiencEs aND tips fOR neW viCtims/pRoxIes. TiPS on mask maKing, oTher usEful craftIng iDeas, Anything rEally. dOn't be afrAid to post wHatever cOmes tO yOur miNd. If yOU havE anY QuestiONs fOr a lOng-TimE Proxy, jUst PM me anD ask. I wIll anSwer aS best as I cAN.

I'D liKE tO beGIn wiTh pOsting lInks to sOme usEful sTuff.
LinK tO my OthEr thRead fOR new pAwns

CliCK thIS if yOu wanT to knOW mOre aBout SLENDERMAN.

LiNK to thE baSIc PROxy cAtegOries

If yOu haVe aNy QuestIons abOut prOxies Or whaT it's LiKe, PM me, I'll anSwer as I am allOwed tO; cAn't tell yOu eveRything thOugh.

Okay, this is becoming ridiculous. Are you serious? You can't actually expect anyone to believe this nonsense. *looks at the internet* I didn't expect anyone to be stupid enough to believe this nonsense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: SlendErman - Good tO knOw   Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:38 pm

wEll, obviOusly OUr opINions are dIffeRent, thEn. I didN'T eVEn expeCT blInd peOple tO be mAture aND diScuss maTTers witHouT mOcking Us cHildIshly. I'vE deaLt wIth pEople lIke yOu beFore. yOu caN't mAke me mAd, If I DoN't eVen gIvE a SingLe fuCk, beCAuse thaT is whAt yOu are AimIng FOr. JUSt gOnna aDD yOu to thE fOes LisT, anD yOu, lEt pEople dO whAt thEy Do, aNd dOn't be IgNoranT, evEn iF yOu aRe bliNd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyesSender
Interested

PostSubject: Re: SlendErman - Good tO knOw   Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:43 am

Right now I can see him outside the front window of my home. I'm not sure what he wants. What should I do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: SlendErman - Good tO knOw   Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:37 am

Try not to panic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyesSender
Interested

PostSubject: Re: SlendErman - Good tO knOw   Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:59 am

I wasn't panicking at all. I thought it was cool that he was there actually, mostly because I didn't see him in a while
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: SlendErman - Good tO knOw   Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:51 pm

AS bLacKwolf sAid, dOn't PanIC. ThE sYmpTomsWill eitHEr go aWay or apPear afTErwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyesSender
Interested

PostSubject: Re: SlendErman - Good tO knOw   Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:31 pm

Ok so that's why I didn't have any symptoms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Logic_Chair
Interested

PostSubject: Re: SlendErman - Good tO knOw   Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:09 am

toNdaEd wrote:
wEll, obviOusly OUr opINions are dIffeRent, thEn. I didN'T eVEn expeCT blInd peOple tO be mAture aND diScuss maTTers witHouT mOcking Us cHildIshly. I'vE deaLt wIth pEople lIke yOu beFore. yOu caN't mAke me mAd, If I DoN't eVen gIvE a SingLe fuCk, beCAuse thaT is whAt yOu are AimIng FOr. JUSt gOnna aDD yOu to thE fOes LisT, anD yOu, lEt pEople dO whAt thEy Do, aNd dOn't be IgNoranT, evEn iF yOu aRe bliNd.

Wrong, sir. It is a fact that slendy is NOT FRICKING REAL. As far as being blind goes, I can see fairly well. You seem to be insulting me quite a bit for you to be playing the victim card. I honestly almost didn't see the last part, I was too distracted by your use of the word 'ignorant' where you meant to say 'rude'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: SlendErman - Good tO knOw   Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:21 am

.....don't take this the wrong way but why do you care what others believe?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadows
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: SlendErman - Good tO knOw   Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:58 am

Logic_Chair wrote:
toNdaEd wrote:

Wrong, sir. It is a fact that slendy is NOT FRICKING REAL. As far as being blind goes, I can see fairly well. You seem to be insulting me quite a bit for you to be playing the victim card. I honestly almost didn't see the last part, I was too distracted by your use of the word 'ignorant' where you meant to say 'rude'.
Hello, I have a feeling you don`t know what extreme things you're dealing with on this site. I think there are a few things you should know that you obviously don't:
1)It is common courtesy to respect other people's beliefs whether you do or don't
2)This is a sight for people that believe in Slenderman or want information about him
3)If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all
4)You should probably do some research because all the posts of yours that I have seen are very clueless as to what anybody on this sight is talking about.

I hope you can take my advice and maybe listen to some other people's if they give it to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadows
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: SlendErman - Good tO knOw   Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:58 am

Logic_Chair wrote:
toNdaEd wrote:

Hello, I have a feeling you don`t know what extreme things you're dealing with on this site. I think there are a few things you should know that you obviously don't:
1)It is common courtesy to respect other people's beliefs whether you do or don't
2)This is a sight for people that believe in Slenderman or want information about him
3)If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all
4)You should probably do some research because all the posts of yours that I have seen are very clueless as to what anybody on this sight is talking about.

I hope you can take my advice and maybe listen to some other people's if they give it to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlendErman - Good tO knOw   

Back to top Go down

SlendErman - Good tO knOw
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1