Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:29 pm

ⓍCielPhantomhiveⓍ wrote:
The way people judge us proxies and believers after this incident makes me pissed just because we are proxies or believers doesn't make us evil I am a nice person but know its like everybody new I meet thinks I am evil

ThOse girLs weRe nOT prOxies. PrOxies stAy hidDen. We dEstroY anY anD aLL eviDence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ⓍCielPhantomhiveⓍ
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:48 pm

The trial of two 12 year old slenderman believers was injustice and why are they being tried as adults I feel like there is no civil rights for proxies or believers in this country the whole thing makes me mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ⓍCielPhantomhiveⓍ
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:54 pm

I know they weren't but the whole thing makes me mad they are probably going to imprison them just because they believe even though they are children
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Today at 11:06 pm

Back to top Go down

Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3