Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

WHY I AM HERE.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
black wolf
Enthusiast

PostSubject: WHY I AM HERE.   Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:25 am

When i was little to now i always felt as if someone was watching me. this is a shadow men with a black hoodie and black baggy pants. I know this shadow person will not go away. Maybe he or it is connected to slender man. Also i have headache that do not feel like it since i was 15 now they hurt but also feel good when i think of something evil or bloody like drinking blood. Also i drift off like i am not in control of my own body and mind. I also have dreamed of being both a proxy and a vampire since i was 4. So tell me all you know about slender man i had research him but not alot. that is the short version of my story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: WHY I AM HERE.   Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:05 am

You're being watched by a shadow lurker, most of them are harmless, i talk to the ones around me. I'm not sure dreaming about being a vampire makes you a vampire, ive studied them when i had my actual awakening where my vampirism genetics blossomed, im a vampire.
Slender man stalks kids that he finds with good qualities that could very well prosper into proxies, those usually with vivid imaginations and arent afraid of much as a child. When you get into your teens if you haven't already been taken that is usually when he starts getting closer (if you've been stalked as a child) and you'll develop slender sickness due to him being around and closer. Telling you everything would be pointless if you know a lot already, I have pages upon pages of bookmarked websites to go through.
Also the liking blood and evil thoughts could be a psychological pleasure. Just something to look into..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
black wolf
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: WHY I AM HERE.   Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:15 am

that is true thanks you. i just the sickness in decemder i sent the mask men and i am starting to cough. thanks you again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RavenOwl
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: WHY I AM HERE.   Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:12 pm

Wow. It takes a vivid imagination? I'm doomed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY I AM HERE.   Today at 2:19 am

Back to top Go down

WHY I AM HERE.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slender Man :: General Paranormal :: Slender Man-
Jump to: