Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Eyes playing tricks or what?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Eyes playing tricks or what?   Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:32 pm

Well, a few times I kept thinking I saw things, like Slenderman, but to the next point of what this is about. I'm not exactly sure when it happened, maybe when I was still sixteen? But it was late at night or daytime and I decided to go out of my room for whatever the heck I needed to leave for and I saw like a dog run at me, but stop before it even reached me. It had looked a bit dark color, no different fur patches or anything, and I don't think the eyes were a light color, but if I remember it looked kind of evil and scared the hell out of me.

The only thing I can think of, now hear me out. My dog had passed away I believe before the occur happened, like awhile before, and sometimes I'm like.. "maybe it's my dog?" but the thing looked more like a boy dog then a girl dog, and evil. My girl dog was never bad and shes never bit anyone, we only know that she was afraid of basements and a bit abused by her old owners probably, but nothing that would make her mean to us. Am I just going nuts, hallucinating or am I showing signs of schizophrenia?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
23Eyes
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Eyes playing tricks or what?   Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:19 am

often happens to me to see reality in a strange manner ... I happen to see but also hear. I'm not sure whether are allucinations. Sometimes it is very difficult to understand if the details are true or false.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Eyes playing tricks or what?   Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:14 pm

23Eyes wrote:

often happens to me to see reality in a strange manner ... I happen to see but also hear. I'm not sure whether are allucinations. Sometimes it is very difficult to understand if the details are true or false.

Ah I see, well at least I'm not alone in seeing things.. but to hear? Thats scarier and a bit more odd in my opinion. I wish it was easier to understand things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eyes playing tricks or what?   

Back to top Go down

Eyes playing tricks or what?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1