Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I'm weak. I'm so Sorry.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Does anybody want to hear me out?
No!
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
No! No!
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
No! No! No!
57%
 57% [ 4 ]
No! No! No! No!
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
No! No! No! No! No!
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
[REDACTED]
Noob

PostSubject: I'm weak. I'm so Sorry.   Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:06 am

I've been holding off too long to do this. I won't last long this way.
I have to come clean about things, right now.

In the spoiler section below is a photo I took recently, it was a successful capture of the subject... more or less. Oh. Why is it in a spoiler?
Well, I'd rather I didn't need to tell you that. Uhm. How should I put it? I- It's a little superstition of mine. Yeah. I'm not going to make you view the image below, because I'm scared... I mean, worried that something like [REDACTED] might happen. Of course, me saying that probably has you hovering the mouse straight over the spoiler right now.

I wouldn't put it past you to peek ahead without finishing the last paragraph. Hmm. I can't help you there, but I just want to make one thing very clear. You can still turn back now. Click the 'back' button on your browser or any other link on the screen, I promise. Some things are better left unknown, right? You wouldn't want to have nightmares. Haha! Oh. I... see. Well- uh, o- okay then. You're still reading?
Fine, but I'm writing this post in case something were to happen to me. I don't really want to get anyone else involved in this mess.

Spoiler:

Okay. I- I think I've beaten around the bush a bit too long. Have you taken a thorough look at the picture? I'm sure that... maybe, to a regular person, who lives out a normal life would see a stalker, pedophile, or a killer... or maybe even a [REDACTED]. Hmm. I live out every day of my life now... willing to take that over the hand I've been dealt. I see that thing for what it really is. That photo was taken on March 31st, 2013 at [DATA EXPUNGED]AM, according to the information I found on the file. Although, I'm pretty sure I have ties with this "thing" that may go back years even.

Anyway, back on track with things; If you take a closer look, that... "thing" is not human, at least I don't think it is. In fact... up to this point, I really don't know what to call it. Hmm. How about The Tall Menace? No, not... not scary enough. Maybe, The [REDACTED]? I'm not sure. I'll decided later. I'm getting sidetracked again. I apologize. I've seen this "thing" plenty, to describe it to you accurately. I'll sum it up as briefly as possible; No eyes, no face whatsoever. it wears a business suit, and it's thin... tall. I've seen it bear blackened tentacles only a few times that protrude from it's back, and it's capable of distorting itself to unearthly proportions. Thinking about this gives me the chills.

That's not the worst of it, though. I have yet to catch it mobilize itself, as in physically pick up it's feet, and pursue me. I don't doubt that it could... only if it really wanted to. Oh god, then there's the headaches! Whenever the [CENSORED] thing is around! I'll start with coughing fits that can quickly escalate to me spitting up things like blood or [REDACTED]. Anyway, I need not go into further details, I'm sure you get the picture.

Obviously, you've noticed the image corruption on the picture above. Hmm. I was using an HD camera at the time this picture was taken. The camera model is a [DATA EXPUNGED]. Again, I'm only able to get this from the information found on the file. The whole image is clouded with grain, in addition to streaks of corrupted data, and some visual tearing at the bottom. Come to think of it... why was I out there, and what was I doing before I snapped this photo? I don't know. I can't remember anything. [CENSORED]! Wait, do I have a wallet? No, not even that... so I don't exactly know how old I am, or the past 4 months of my life! [CENSORED] brilliant! Strangely enough, I do happen to remember my name. I'm [REDACTED]. Or, at least that's my name until I have further proof.

I have a receipt in my pocket. It's from [DATA EXPUNGED] for a $[DATA EXPUNGED] [REDACTED]. Wait, if I left my apartment... then I must have been with someone. No. I- I never leave my house for any reason. The only possible thing that comes to mind is [REDACTED]! Oh god. I think I- I think I made a big mistake... I can't. No, this is happening all too soon, it isn't right. I can't. I can't move again! Last I remember I was in the [DATA EXPUNGED] Penitentiary. Then 4 months later, I wake up here... in the [REDACTED]! I have to plan my next step carefully. I find it fitting to tell you all...

I don't remember any of this, but I'm... constantly reminded of things I apparently did, but don't recall. I'll be civil about, I mean, the police eventually find me, arrest me, convict me, and throw me in the nearest place they can lock me up. I guess I got tired of running from the police all the time, so I just started letting them take me. M- Maybe... maybe I was hoping that... "he" wouldn't find me there... but... he always does! [CENSORED]! I don't know what to do! I'm always moving to avoid that "thing", and I can't just keep going with that! The cops will think I'm running away! I never resist arrest... an- anymore.

What does he want? Every time I think he gets me, he just tears my life apart, and forces me start back at square one! Do you [CENSORED] know what that feels like? That [CENSORED] won't kill me already! Why is he doing this? Why me?! ... I- I make it sound like- like I want to die. I do- I don't even know anymore. You don't know what it feels like. You don't know what it feels like, to learn about yourself, your surroundings, then try to forget him, settle in... then [CENSORED] have everything ripped away from you, and having to start all [CENSORED] over! I do!! I know exactly what it [CENSORED] feels like!

I know exactly what he wants! I- I can fix this! I just go- I just can't give up! That's exactly what he wants, isn't it? Haha! That... that is exactly why I- I made this forum post! That's why I'm here in the first place! That's right! Haha! N- now that you have read this far... you know too! You will know! If everyone who reads this forum post is aware... then I'm not alone! That's it! That's how I can buy myself some time... yes! Yes!

Wait... wait... no. No. This is wrong. I shouldn't post this, should I? Ha. I'm typing out loud again. I- I'd be putting all these people through exactly what I'm going through... or... worse. No. No! There is nothing worse! I don't even know if I had a family, or not, and I can't just sit around taking this [CENSORED] from some [CENSORED] in a [CENSORED] suit! This is for the best, but I can't help but feel- feel bad... about what... what I'm doing. This isn't really the time to worry, is it? Haha! I mean, I might just forget about all this, then my mind will be free of the guilt. I seem to have forgotten a [CENSORED] lot of other important [CENSORED], didn't I?

I- I am sorry. I am very sorry for bringing him into your life. I had no choice... I- I... I've failed you. He can't be stopped, only delayed... I can't stick around here long. I can feel him drawing near. If I live long enough to relocate, I'll try my hardest to post, but... that's if... the cops don't catch me too. I'M SORRY... forgive me... you can manage like I do, right? I just thought if he's busy with other people, then I'd have more time! There's only one of him... right?
Don't ever be alone! Don't... just... j- just don't... please? Oh god... I have to stop here. Forgive me... please... please!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/TraedpoD
Investigator1
Interested

PostSubject: Re: I'm weak. I'm so Sorry.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:21 am

If this is a story nice I would love to hear more if not.....try not to settle down. If this is true write down anything that is important on a sticky note or something. Will keep an eye out for more posts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mesocyclonegirl
Interested

PostSubject: Re: I'm weak. I'm so Sorry.   Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:27 am

Keeping accounts of what has happened is generally a good idea.
I would like to hear more from you, if possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrypticGrin
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: I'm weak. I'm so Sorry.   Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:47 am

Mesocyclonegirl wrote:
Keeping accounts of what has happened is generally a good idea.
I would like to hear more from you, if possible.

Unfortunately, people tend to disappear from this site. I don't think they will be back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ask.fm/CrypticGrin
Mesocyclonegirl
Interested

PostSubject: Re: I'm weak. I'm so Sorry.   Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:06 am

@CrypticGrin. Yes, I suppose that would happen. .-. Oh, well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrypticGrin
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: I'm weak. I'm so Sorry.   Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:15 am

It's still better than being alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ask.fm/CrypticGrin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm weak. I'm so Sorry.   

Back to top Go down

I'm weak. I'm so Sorry.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1