Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New "Slender Series"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DehMikeMan
Noob

PostSubject: New "Slender Series"   Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:16 am

My name is Mike.

Some of the events which I am going to reveal to all of you may be similar on what this forum is dedicated to.
Last year, I attended a film school. I discovered this was one of my only talents and enjoyed it very much. One of my teachers assigned us partners for a project, and I was partnered up with a kid my age named David. We had already been roomates (this was a sleepaway flim school) and I did not mind being partnered up with him since David had a calm demeanor and was very big asset to our film project.

I noticed he was not in the best health you could be, and I noticed it was declining further. He told me he had trouble sleeping and felt paranoid at times. Once the year ended, we became good friends and kept in contact even after film school. Since he lived a couple towns over, we didn't see each other very much. One day I never heard from him again. A couple weeks later, I came across a video with David in it. He supposedly 2 weeks missing when the video came out and I noticed one of Davids close friends, Jacob, in the video.

My Youtube Channel continues from where the story left off.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DehChrisMan

I am using the channel as a record incase something may happen to me.

- Mike
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thekill9714
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: New "Slender Series"   Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:35 am

I love the take on it so far
also to keep the site neat you can ad
Hub to the name showing that it will be where all the links to your stuff are but i think you should move this to the slenderman series area on the site aka youtube series
all you haft to do is click trail heads scroll down click make new topic and then just go back to this page and copy all you work from here and paste it there

but if its a hub and will hold more links then just a youtube links aka blogs vlogs and outher sites then all you haft to do is edit the page so the name is hub but i am not forceing you into doing this in any way and i have no right to i am just telling you how to keep the site nice and neet

Thanks S Suit 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/home

New "Slender Series"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1