Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Some of whats happened to me lately.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Some of whats happened to me lately.   Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:45 pm

So after my first giant post "I'd like to share my experience with slendy". A fair amount has happened.
Since its been about a month or so more, i ended up figuring out that yes, proxies are actually real. Also that slender sickness can have a huge effect with everyday life.
So through out october i had a major case of the crazies. Or so thats what it was to everyone else. I captured a picture of the Slender Man across the pond behind my house, i knew because as i was taking a walk my phone started going haywire for a few minutes and i developed a huge headache in a matter of seconds. Thats when i whipped out my camera and saw Slender man on the far side of the pond, i got a quick shot as clear as i could get, then sprinted away.

On a bad note i found out quickly i had major memory loss for a while. I would wake up with scrapes down my arms, these i realized were from the tiles on my roof when i climb it. I have no memory of doing so. Turns out i would get up in the middle of the night and sneak out my window to the woods. This is where i have a vague memory of proxies, i think. Which that would explain the gash i had going down my shoulder all the way to my forearm, which has now scarred.
Around Halloween my room was broken into. Nothing stolen though, and it was when i was home to, which is weird since i never noticed. Anyways, my friends made me tell them everything about slendy one night. And after a while i took a break from talking to play some xbox. Leaving my ipad in my room upstairs. 3 hours later i come back up to find my window open, mud leading from the window to my bed, and my friends freaking out saying i was texting them all these strange texts about how im a target and if they interfere it will be dangerous for them. It was freaky since my parents, nor siblings heard nothing. Freaky right?

I had moments in school too where i would black out and start scribbling the operator symbol or a message onto paper. When id come to i would have a major headache. I was so paranoid. Its been almost a month since the last encounter. And the last thing that happened was the fort I built over the summer being torn down. Someone turned it into a giant operator symbol. No idea why though. Maybe i did it when i was blacked out? Im not sure.

Ever since this happened ive felt...different, like somethings changed inside me, do any of you feel like you have a bond with the slender man? When he's around you can just tell without seeing him? I haven't recovered much from the memory loss besides a fight against a proxy and glimpses of seeing slender man.
Next time anything big happens ill post again. I feel like somethings coming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeyox
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: Some of whats happened to me lately.   Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:38 pm

That does sound pretty freaky, although I, obviously, can't be 100% sure about wether this is real or not. (After all, this is the INTERNET. There's a LOT of fake stuff out there, and it's nearly impossible to tell if something's real.) But you say you've taken a picture of the Slenderman on your cellphone? You think you can upload it, so we can see?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faxus the First
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Some of whats happened to me lately.   Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:13 pm

Yes Show us de takkenman!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Some of whats happened to me lately.   Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:17 am

Ill see if i can upload it. I put it through an app i use for school though so i can blow it up more to get kind of a better view, then circled the area hes in since it wasnt good quality. But ill try to upload it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Some of whats happened to me lately.   Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:20 am

http://i46.servimg.com/u/f46/17/86/41/40/image11.jpg

Here it is, if you can see it good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Investigator
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Some of whats happened to me lately.   Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:46 am

Dude dont stay I know your are afraid if this is true but staying will not only kill you but possible anyone you have encountered I am not sure you will be able to read this but I can only hope you decide to run. Find the truth find others who are targets. This is your only chance run don't let slender get the easy kill. If you don't think you can do it arm your self with as many weapons you an think of knives hammers religious symbols. Maybe a gun or a bow and try to take a stand. I don't recomand that but if you must dont do it alone have 2-10 others who know the situation with you who will help you fight. Try to bring rope if you do this action tie him down and move quick before he TPs and do as much damage as possible if you can you could rip out those arms in his back. But your best bet is running finding others and looking for answers. If I come up with anything I will try to contact you but this correctly is my only connection to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlenderTheArrival2013
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Some of whats happened to me lately.   Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:29 am

I have been seeing strange things to....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of whats happened to me lately.   

Back to top Go down

Some of whats happened to me lately.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1