Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Slenderman Stories: The Orphanage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadowshifter
Noob

PostSubject: The Slenderman Stories: The Orphanage   Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:58 am

I’m the indie dev of new game The Slenderman Stories: The Orphanage – which is now #33 on Greenlight today. Great back-story, twists and timewarps... it’s a genuine effort to mature the Slenderman genre and I’d appreciate your support. Check it out here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tahrgat
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Slenderman Stories: The Orphanage   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:17 am

shadowshifter wrote:
I’m the indie dev of new game The Slenderman Stories: The Orphanage – which is now #33 on Greenlight today. Great back-story, twists and timewarps... it’s a genuine effort to mature the Slenderman genre and I’d appreciate your support.

The Slender Man genre is matured. You are simply adding to it. You are just another creator like all that have dabbled in the mythos and that is fine. It means that you are one of us. However, should you feel that your work is so different and masterful that it will clearly altering the course of things... well then you'd be nobody of interest to us. Now, with that little clarification out of the way, I welcome you to the forum! I hope to be hearing more updates about your project. Might be pretty cool if you posted us some pictures and beta gameplay video to help get people interested.

shadowshifter
Noob

PostSubject: Re: The Slenderman Stories: The Orphanage   Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:58 pm

@Tahrgat - Thank you for the welcome, and I hope that the Slenderverse continues the endless process of maturation through the creative input of its thousands of fans, there's no limit to how good something can get for sure.

Tried uploading images but couldn't get the forum's upload dialogue to complete the task, kept glitching and hanging, but all is at the greenlight link including beta footage, screenshots and synopsis:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tahrgat
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Slenderman Stories: The Orphanage   Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:30 pm

shadowshifter wrote:
@Tahrgat - Thank you for the welcome, and I hope that the Slenderverse continues the endless process of maturation through the creative input of its thousands of fans, there's no limit to how good something can get for sure.

Ah, you are using the word "mature" in the way that I use the words "add to". You are not speaking about the age of viewers. The mythos has long been open to every age group. The analytic of my series have told me as much :p I agree that the level of quality will keep growing as long as fans care and there are people like us who are willing to go that extra mile and make something exceptional.

shadowshifter
Noob

PostSubject: Re: The Slenderman Stories: The Orphanage   Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:32 am

@Tahrgat - Thank you for the reply, ahh yes the nuances of language, how easy it is to be misunderstood even in communication between two English speakers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thekill9714
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Slenderman Stories: The Orphanage   Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:33 am

I my self think you can set this game apart from other slenderman games like [slender] and the rest XD

but if you do take time put hard work into it it will be fun even if its just like slender but you
may like to have something that gets seen as more then just some other slender game

the best thing i can say is make it your way thats the best way make a game you like and make it the way you like

This is my idea of a good game down here you don't need to read it

Also a way you can set the game apart very much is to have it so players can make there own maps and even game types maybe and play with more then 1 player

But if you ever are looking for ideas heres some

Make a game that is as sandbox as Garry's mod with as easy of building as minecraft and as scary and fun as can be

Hope the game is fun and becomes known best of luck

Sorry if my english is not as good you fancy men Razz
_______
Tony Phillips
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/home
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Slenderman Stories: The Orphanage   

Back to top Go down

The Slenderman Stories: The Orphanage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1