Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Unofficial Slenderman Survival Guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flaminglog
Noob

PostSubject: The Unofficial Slenderman Survival Guide   Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:39 am

Rule #1
If you have blinds or curtains, keep them shut whenever possible.
Rule #2
Have a camera running at all times to see what you don't.
Rule #3
Do not travel alone if possible.
Rule #4
When in doubt, run away.
Rule #5
Have a working form of communication if you are alone.
Rule #6
Stay away from the woods, that's the most likely spot for an encounter.

(Add your own rules.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falcon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Slenderman Survival Guide   Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:08 am

Rule #7. Stock up on cough syrup. Great post, stickied
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderman.realityboard.net
TheDarkSquirrel
Admin

Location : Cannot disclose this information at this time. He's always watching.

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Slenderman Survival Guide   Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:05 am

Rule 8: If you are having strange dreams about being alone yet you feel watched, raise vigilance and security.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falcon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Slenderman Survival Guide   Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:43 am

Rule #9: Strange beings with masks are not your friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderman.realityboard.net
Redcam1
Noob

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Slenderman Survival Guide   Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:19 am

Rule #10: If you must walk around at night, make sure you know the area and that it is well lit.

Rule #11: Have $20 on hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
titaniumtyrant
Noob

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Slenderman Survival Guide   Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:22 pm

Rule #12: Make sure to close you're bedroom door when your sleeping, or lay empty aluminum cans next to you're doors/windows, if your a light sleeper, you may hear any unwanted entrance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotSoClever
Noob

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Slenderman Survival Guide   Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:49 am

Rule #13: Stay in/around big cities. The Operator will have a harder time blending in, and will probably be reluctant to attack when you have that many witnesses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tahrgat
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Slenderman Survival Guide   Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:52 am

NotSoClever wrote:
Rule #13: Stay in/around big cities. The Operator will have a harder time blending in, and will probably be reluctant to attack when you have that many witnesses.

It does seem that the Slender Man likes to keep a clean slate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadAreWatching
Lock
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Slenderman Survival Guide   Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:18 am

How did I not notice this thread before?

Rule #14: Nothing can stop the Slender Man. Not even a ukelele.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
celza6198
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Slenderman Survival Guide   Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:33 pm

Lock wrote:
How did I not notice this thread before?

Rule #14: Nothing can stop the Slender Man. Not even a ukelele.

Really? Damn, I always keep one by my door just in case.

#15. No matter what precautions you take, you are never guaranteed to be safe. (As far as I know).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JamesInsomnia
Interested

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Slenderman Survival Guide   Thu May 24, 2012 11:57 am

#16 Get A fake dummy and desguise him as slenderman and put him in front of your window so Slenderman feels like he is the one being watched and he may just go away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sirnoface
Noob

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Slenderman Survival Guide   Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:19 am

#17 Stay away from windows, slendy just loves to poke his head in your windows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thekill9714
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Slenderman Survival Guide   Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:24 pm

Sorry if my english is not the best

#18 keep lights on around you he can TP to dark spot that means he will not need to use doors or windows

#19 he rarely attacks if you are not alone enless every one thare knows of him or knows that thare is something not normal going on

#20 he can order his followers to do his biding so if some one around you is one of the slenderman cult members or follower of slenderman you can die from him

#21 he is seen in citys but rarely kills but if thare is not that meny outhers around he will get you

#22 keep holy items around he will get not attack but will burn but not get hert since you can not harm him or hurt him so if you do lets say threw holy water on him he will burn smoke no fire but will not hurt it works best as a stun or to tell him to get away but if he badly whants to kill you it will not work

#23 Make a deal with fredicooger with your soul to keep you safe from slenderman warning fredi cooger probly is not real slenderman maybe is real

#24 become a slendercultest it lowers your chance very much of haveing him kill you you still may get killed anyways

#25 Dress up as him he may go away or you may not get sick from him not proven

#26 walk away if you see him or run or any way of moveing don't stand thare and get killed

#27 don't be scared at him aka fear but if you know him don't try to forget both makes him come to life or tp to you

#28 he can open non locked doors close the doors and lock them if he is still geting in put stuff on over the door/window that slow him down he can tp in so keep on lights so he bforced into useing the door or windows

#29 if your driveing and he is in your view and hes in his short hight and hes bin stalking you ram into him if he has not bin stalking you it make him stalk you if he taller it we ruin your car like if you hit a big tree by doing this it keep him from tping for a time and from following you for a time but he will get back to you soon past that time

#30 this may or maynot be a slenderman but sometimes he can not go in water so being in pools lakes baths will keep you safe but if he is trying to get you badly he may strech his top over you or arms

#31 If he talks to you you shouls reply he is known for rarely talking most think he can''t or never can talk but he rarely will since he has no eyes or mouth but he can still stalk you and see you why not talk? he also may have a offer for you or something for you powers? i don't know but if hes about to kill you and he ask you something and you reply rightly he brake your arms and lefs your get it wrong and he put his 2 fingers down your throte and pull your heart out

#32 play some CARAMELLDANSEN! he loves it if he will not dance at least die to this song lol it make dieing a tini tini tini bit grater lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/home
legit officials
Noob

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Slenderman Survival Guide   Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:53 am

Flaminglog wrote:
Rule #1
If you have blinds or curtains, keep them shut whenever possible.
Rule #2
Have a camera running at all times to see what you don't.
Rule #3
Do not travel alone if possible.
Rule #4
When in doubt, run away.
Rule #5
Have a working form of communication if you are alone.
Rule #6
Stay away from the woods, that's the most likely spot for an encounter.

(Add your own rules.)

the main reason for slender man kidnapping children under 16 (with the rare occasion of someone older) i think is because he is the spirit of someone that was killed in the woods and he had a stick stabbed into his chest and all his limbs were detached from his body, there are no known reasons for his murder but there are suspicions that he was killed because he was kidnapping children , and when he was killed that his spirit survived and is carrying on his work with the help of a demonic spirit, i personally am a christian and believe that he can not hurt/kidnap you unless you allow him too, i myself just last night had an instance were i was listening to some music on my phone and all of a sudden the music went all static like and that was when i realized that this myth is real and you should not give in to fear because if you do......... he will take you. i think this is what is the real story as i too have had encounters with the slenderman but non like the one you have described. fear is the 2nd most powerful feeling and the most powerfull is love and if ur in love he will not target you this is why he only attacks chidren under 16 because they havent found ther true love yet. therefore he can easily target them because they are vunorable to his fear that he gives us, i have not been scared because i have a great relationship and i love my partner dearly and i believe that this is true, this is the only explanation i can think of. pls tell me what u think because i belive this is true
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UnknownProxy&:$?:
Noob

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Slenderman Survival Guide   Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:51 am

One thing idk if there is a way to avoid him I always assumed that once you see him your dead one time my buddy who is around 6 ft 2 inches dressed like him and I hit him in the face when he said "ow!!!!" that's when I relised it wasn't slender man however I went for a hike this summer and saw something that stood at 9 ft and was really skinny I turned to my buddy and said "oh very funny Ryan" and he was just like "what did I do?" then when I pointed back it was a little bit closer I looked at Ryan and said "run Ill keep an eye on it" I ran out of the woods watching it. It didn't move to this day I question what it was a fake statue tied to a moveable platform was it my imagination or was it slendy idk however Ryan seems to have forgotten that day. Can someone tell me what I saw?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeyox
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Slenderman Survival Guide   Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:05 am

NOTE: Rule 37 includes a spoiler for EveryManHYBRID's video's.

33. Don't be aware of his existence. Don't look things up about the Slender Man. As the know you know of him, the more likely he is to get you. (Was tempted to put a Pewdie quote there, but... Well, not sure if I should. XD)

34. Try not to think about him. Do not show you are afraid.

35. Stay away from the Operator symbol. It isn't known what the symbol does, or if it even does anything, but are you willing to take such a risk?

36. If you see him on your videos... Get rid of them. Get rid of the camera as well. Do NOT show it to your friends, and do NOT post it on youtube. And never, EVER buy a new camera again. EVER.

37. Do NOT try to kill it. Evan tried to hit it with a baseball bat. Didn't work. They tried to run him over with a car. Didn't work either. So, unless you've got something better than that, your best chance is to just run.

38. If you suspect he's around your house, don't go yelling for him to come out while carrying a knife. Seriously, don't.

39. If you are getting instructions to go to an abandoned place, DON'T go... If you feel like you have to, though, take someone (preferably someone who's already in the whole mess) with you, and DON'T go at night. I really don't get why people do that, anyway...

EDIT

#40 Do NOT make fun of the Slenderman.

Last edited by Zeyox on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thekill9714
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Slenderman Survival Guide   Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:03 am

I think the last to posters should post this on you own topics and not here it be nicer and this i think need to just be the rules and not storys or ideas on it
Back to top Go down
OmgPirate
Noob

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Slenderman Survival Guide   Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:03 pm

#33 Carry a gun if you own one at all times when you're alone
#34 Have a designated "panic room".
#35 Don't ever go far from home alone.
#36 Try not to think about Him, He can sense it.

About the gun thing, nothing can stop slendy. i don't care because i meant to keep a gun in case you need to go outside while running and randomly fire to get people to notice and/or kill yourself with it for a less painful death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thekill9714
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Slenderman Survival Guide   Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:54 am

OmgPirate wrote:
#33 Carry a gun if you own one at all times when you're alone
#34 Have a designated "panic room".
#35 Don't ever go far from home alone.
#36 Try not to think about Him, He can sense it.

About the gun thing, nothing can stop slendy. i don't care because i meant to keep a gun in case you need to go outside while running and randomly fire to get people to notice and/or kill yourself with it for a less painful death.

Yes good ones right there
Back to top Go down
gt56
Noob

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Slenderman Survival Guide   Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:38 pm

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil i do not fear him but then again jump scares still get me. you see i am a messed up physic pathetic person who listens to heavy metal and believes in LaVeyan Satanism and i don't really scare easy for some strange reason i want to find the slender mad and skull fuck him an eye socket dont know why just he makes me angry he made me jump to day i was have chills all day and i seen him out of the corner of my eye in my room then he was gone in two sec if he does that one more time he going to get ti good. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gt56
Noob

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Slenderman Survival Guide   Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:43 pm

#37 charge at him destroy him do not allow him to get the best of you some one should beat him to a pulp and catch him and put him on national tv. i mean seriously he is not genital or nice if he kills people just destroy him but get it on camera or video.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DonutTheDragon
Noob

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Slenderman Survival Guide   Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:48 am

rule #38: study up. Make sure you know everything there is to know about Slenderman and other paranormal beings such as the monster from AbundantBlue. If there is something about a monster you didn't know that could have saved your life you would regret not studying. YouTube.com/AbundantBlue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Investigator
Interested

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Slenderman Survival Guide   Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:36 am

Ok this is just my ideas for long term survial but limit sleep as much as possible and sleep during the day in very bright areas during the day is when you are safest so you should use some of it for sleep. During the night if you must travel travel up high. If you must pass tho the woods travel tho the trees during the day. Always have a knife bow and arrows sickle and all the things you need to survive (food water ect) use the sickle to travel tho the trees leave markings and if you can't use anything else defense. Use the bow to hunt game and the knife to skin the animals and carve out tools these may be used to temporally stun the slenderman if you must fight him keep a huge distance. Must of the operators attacks are short range and never look directly at the face. Never trust another human always think that they are controlled or serve Him.
Holy idols like the Cross the Star of Daivid and other religious symbols keep with you theses may protect you from His control. Never stay in one place for long periods of time keep moving and never leave a trace that you were there. If possible find others that are being stalked or hunted travel in groups this way you can sleep tho shifts and if you just get sick of this and figure that you have nothing to lose attack slender. If you do chose to my suggestion would be to throw him off balance and tie him to the ground before he can get to work getting the ropes of chop of his arms and legs keep attacking him intel he brings out the branch arms from his back the pull them out finaly pull him up to a tree and drive him into a branch if this doesn't kill him.
He will be smart enough to know that you ain't to be f**ked with and hopefully leave you alone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lucianmarquis
Noob

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Slenderman Survival Guide   Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:31 am

#39 if he attacks you kick him in the goulies and leg it after all he is called slender'MAN'

#40 walk softly and draive a massive tank
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mesocyclonegirl
Interested

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Slenderman Survival Guide   Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:15 am

These are some great pieces of advice. Very helpful, and good to read.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Slenderman Survival Guide   

Back to top Go down

The Unofficial Slenderman Survival Guide
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next