Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

When the light burns out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thekill9714
Enthusiast

PostSubject: When the light burns out   Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:56 am

From the maker of S SUIT a true story

Me and my friend Jeff where in a old home that was burned up do to a fire that happen not to long ago we where looking around for stuff that we can use or scrap we did not find much we found some vhs's and some coca cola things then we came into a bedroom with a big bed that was burned up there on the mirror was a sock monkey thing but it was not burned at all it was not that bad looking it hang there on the mirror i did not think about it at the time i grabbed it and it felt like i burned my hand i drop it and Jeff pick it up asking what? you scared of this?
it burnt maybe something els did i had a big burn mark on my hand it look like a wheel but deformed latter after we where done some guys drove up in a pick up truck thy had some guns in the truck look like shotguns thy ask if thy could look at what we have found we showed them thy just told us OK and then gone into the burned up home looking for something I'm not sure what still then we got in are car and drove off and head back to the city i stayed at Jeff's hanging out for some time then drove home and the lights where burned out all of them even the flash light so i just got in bed there was a flash in the window like lightning it happen 3 times it had no sound and was a bit yellow the 3 flash showed my room and stayed for some time and there was some thing standing by my bed side it look like a man in a Gilly but no front and i could not see any face or body and on the walls where the sock monkeys but all around the room the thing move closer i could not move i just watched it and it came up to my ear and told me this where the yellow lays on the hill in a creepy voice then a new flash lightning with sound and normal looking flashed and it was all gone i feel back to sleep when i woke up i was laying on Jeff's couch like i stayed at his place i was disoriented and told what happen he told me that we should go back to the home we drove up there but the home was taken down it was planed to be taken down but we did not think it be so soon it was sun set and the sun was over the hills look yellow it snapped and i ran to the hills where it was setting and Jeff chased me think I'm crazy when i got to the hill nothing was there but the hill had nothing but dirt no trees no rocks nothing it was crazy then i look down the other side of the hill and then i slip and some how i got to the bottom when i got there there was the sock monkey laying there i gone to grab it to look and it burst into flames so fast that i did not even get my hand close my friend on top the hill was coming down the top hill had nothing but the rest did a path with trees rocks all kinds of things i sat there waiting for him before he got there the thing was staring at me he told me a step in the right way can help he lift me up some how i could not see him he was behind me felt pain will he was lifting me up and he pushed me and i started walking i could not stop i end up by some rocks that look funny thy where evil looking and the other one look something you see in a holy drawing it look good to say and thy both moved to the other sides where thy where the thing stand there told me evil and good are not seen thy are felt and sometimes thy can trick you
then he was gone and i was laying where i was when i got up my friend was there i had not marks but one on my back a wheel shape once more i goon to where i walk to and it was like it was never there the place was not at all like what it look like before but there was some words in the dirt [When the light burns out keep on rolling you may find something?]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/home
Falcon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When the light burns out   Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:34 am

That's actually quite creepy. You sure that's a true story? :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderman.realityboard.net
Tahrgat
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: When the light burns out   Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:10 am

I think that it is based on a true story, like The Possession is based on a true story.

thekill9714
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: When the light burns out   Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:08 am

It is a true story yes but some it may bin a dream but yes i did go into a burned up home and found the sock monkey
Back to top Go down
thekill9714
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: When the light burns out   Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:14 am

BTW i know tons of urban legends and i know mostly all the key things in them and i do plan on making my own someday my friends ask me why i don't i can't think of something good yet XD but i am a very dark guy i am kinda scary to others sometimes i think of monsters and all kinds things i probably make good horror movies my friends gave a nick name to a look i give when I'm very mad thy call it the look of death i have green eyes with orange in the middle and i put my head down a bit so my eye are looking at them i can see my hair XD and i look like I'm going to kill someone thy tell me XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the light burns out   

Back to top Go down

When the light burns out
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1