Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

z◊㎡๒ㄚ ㄅㄩЯ√ⅰ√∆レ: all you need to know on survival of zombies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thekill9714
Enthusiast

PostSubject: z◊㎡๒ㄚ ㄅㄩЯ√ⅰ√∆レ: all you need to know on survival of zombies   Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:28 pm

ZOMBIE SURVIVAL:

₮サ∑Я∑ ς◊㎡∑ⅰиб₮サ∑Я∑ ς◊㎡∑ⅰиб₮サ∑Я∑ ς◊㎡∑ⅰиб₮サ∑Я∑ ς◊㎡∑ⅰиб₮サ∑Я∑ ς◊㎡∑ⅰиб₮サ∑Я∑ ς◊㎡∑ⅰиб₮サ∑Я∑ ς◊㎡∑ⅰиб₮サ∑Я∑ ς◊㎡∑ⅰиб
add ins from outhers

from genny1313 thanks
My moms boyfriend always told me about the three basics of an Apocalypse,
The thee B's

Beans, Bullets, and Band aids (food, ammo, and first aid)

₮サ∑Я∑ ς◊㎡∑ⅰиб₮サ∑Я∑ ς◊㎡∑ⅰиб₮サ∑Я∑ ς◊㎡∑ⅰиб₮サ∑Я∑ ς◊㎡∑ⅰиб₮サ∑Я∑ ς◊㎡∑ⅰибv₮サ∑Я∑ ς◊㎡∑ⅰиб₮サ∑Я∑ ς◊㎡∑ⅰиб₮サ∑Я∑ ς◊㎡∑ⅰиб
First off this is not going tell you about the zombies it self since if there was a real zombie apoc we do not know how thy act and theres tons of games that maker there own rules on zombie left 4 dead half life minecraft halo movies to night of the living dead is the best one to base zombies on do to it being one of the classics

Now heres some warnings [on your way of finding salvation hope you don't find hell instead]
[keep calm and do what you need to do]
[do not harm others that have not harm you]you need as much living and help as you can get

now theres talk about the crazy man that lived in the hills by him self with guns and traps and was Raddy for zombies and died do to him putting his gun down and a snake rap around it and shot him so don't make mistakes YOLO.

Now this page will have all you need help for zombies safe zones ideas what to do supply zones handy things you can make and so on manly for you zombie lovers now THIS IS HOW TO LIVE IN A ZOMBIE WORLD sites are in helping site

Supply's:
Some way telling time you need that

cell phone Walker talkers any way of talking from some other place and cell phones may not work and there is a thing called a emp there is lot of way to get a emp so try to keep from having a emp get you no tech will work if emped

power any type of power power lines power plants and other place may not work and if your making your own city go back to some old ways of get power water mills maybe

Smell changing your smell may help if thay don't see

weps
you be very dumb not to have at least 2 guns and a knife shotgun and rifle and sword be best but if you do not have one some long or sharp knife not to small thy can bite your hand then or ax you can use any thing as a weep but this be the best to have

Ammo you know when some one runs out of ammo on Nazi zombies and can't get to more ya hes dead

meds
OK pain pills be needed but not for zombie bites kill any one bit by a zombie asap thats how every one dies do to them not killing a loved one gone zombie and you need every med but any thing that stop from making of baby's you need to make more living humans so baby maker away

pets and exc
if thy get bit kill them but if you have a good one that can maybe be of help maybe warning bark or kills itself to save you or maybe even kills the zombies it be hard if zombie blood make you a zombie to but who knows if that be like that the blood can be OK but not mouth related things

building supply's
need to make a base so that you do not get killed asap

schools and teachers you must try as hard as you can to save teachers and school related others you need some one to teach you how to mine make tech maybe and other things you can make if you can make a wall and mining tools and a power source you be well off

factory's
if you can bunker up one maybe with its workers you can make nicer stuff metal walls bullet Prof glass mining tech and other cool stuff

power plant
bunker that up power just got easyer

school
now if you bunker up a school with 2 floors you get a lunch room a gym to work out and build yourself up rooms for outhers to live in you can have shows or things go on in the asembly room or use it for teaching and use the teaching rooms for liveing spaces and some clean rooms for makeing babys in private you may not like to think about it but for the human race to live it needs more humans and how you get more humans bing! once you get every one teached about how to make walls that can take lots of hits aka zombies you can start spreading out takeing more of the city back over time and makeing your own you will need some one to run this all to a mayor or leader of some type a some one from the army be best the more rank thay have the more need thay are thay can make plan on what to do and tactics

kill
take out any one bad asap do not kill them just since thay use to be in jail kill them if thay do any thing bad will thay are with you maybe killing or takeing supplys for them self thay can kill you all by them selfs so kill them as soon as thay do something bad if some one was in jail thy cna be good now so don't kill them for that

keep count
you need some one to keep info on how much supplys liveing exc it let you know if some one died or if your missing supplys a good way to keep track is have them sign for supply its also good to have a cam it can be digital if you have power since you do not need online that much but if not get a old one that make the photos itself you can use them to have a photo for every one who signs so no one comes back and you forgot about how thay look and thay sign a new name

toy room
i know this sounds dum but whats going to keep a kid from runing around maybe going outside and get killed by zombies toys that are in a room thay have something to do and if its in a room it will not go over walls or exc

school supplys if you do get in a school try to gather up every thing you can thare be lots of stuff you can use if you use your mind
some teachers have cooling systems and fridges so you can use them to store food and outher need to be cooled item and fans and swamp coolers can be scrap for parts or use to make outher stuff and fire what you think thy use in the lunch room if not that a microwave and some type of stove both ways you can get fire easy for some time with them if you have no power thats good for lighting

handy :
you can make all kinds of handy stuff with things. heres something you can make

my brain has ran out right now i can't think of any thing ill post more stuff on this part when i can now for zombie sites

Sites:this is sites you can use to help you live in a zombie apoc

This is a map that tells you the place to get supplys where most zombies be and outher things that you can use in a zombie apoc this give you hints on good places to stay or what a place is best for thares even more place to stay then you think that can help
http://www.mapofthedead.com/

Last edited by thekill9714 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/home
genny1313
Interested

PostSubject: Re: z◊㎡๒ㄚ ㄅㄩЯ√ⅰ√∆レ: all you need to know on survival of zombies   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:26 am

My moms boyfriend always told me about the three basics of an Apocalypse,
The thee B's

Beans, Bullets, and Band aids (food, ammo, and first aid)

I am obsessed with the walking dead BTW so this thread caught my attention
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tahrgat
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: z◊㎡๒ㄚ ㄅㄩЯ√ⅰ√∆レ: all you need to know on survival of zombies   Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:08 am

I've loved the zombie genre ever since I saw George A. Romero's 1978 film "Dawn of the Dead"

thekill9714
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: z◊㎡๒ㄚ ㄅㄩЯ√ⅰ√∆レ: all you need to know on survival of zombies   Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:23 am

Tahrgat wrote:
I've loved the zombie genre ever since I saw George A. Romero's 1978 film "Dawn of the Dead"

you should try night of the living dead its a old one i think its the one that was the first zombie thing to show humans getting rip up and eaten and its black and white
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/home
Tahrgat
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: z◊㎡๒ㄚ ㄅㄩЯ√ⅰ√∆レ: all you need to know on survival of zombies   Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:41 am

thekill9714 wrote:
Tahrgat wrote:

you should try night of the living dead its a old one i think its the one that was the first zombie thing to show humans getting rip up and eaten and its black and white

Yeah, "Night" was George A. Romero's first zombie film, but I wasn't hooked until "Dawn".

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: z◊㎡๒ㄚ ㄅㄩЯ√ⅰ√∆レ: all you need to know on survival of zombies   

Back to top Go down

z◊㎡๒ㄚ ㄅㄩЯ√ⅰ√∆レ: all you need to know on survival of zombies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1