Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Package

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JamesInsomnia
Interested

PostSubject: Package   Fri May 25, 2012 6:33 am

So today around like 4:28 I found a strange package on my door step addressed to my youtube acount. It was tightly wraped and inside it contained some sort of air freshener container with the label scratched off and A strange marking on the side of it. But I have never seen this symbol before. Inside there was also a Piece of wood with the word "SEE YOU" and a razorblade and a piec from an broken planter that belonged to my grandma which was from a lon time ago...How did he get all this stuff? My Drivers License was also inside the box so obviously he took it from my wallet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tahrgat
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Package   Tue May 29, 2012 9:39 pm

Call the police If you have a stalker or it could be somebody you know playing a prank considering what you are into.

Package
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1