Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Entry #54

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
celza6198
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Entry #54   Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted here!

This really reminds me of the old entries inside the house (namely because of the flashlight in a dark area.) It seems to be footage from early Marblehornets production due to the lighthearted conversation and Alex not biting everyones' heads off. However, I found Slenderman's cameo unrealistic. He was a big, dark shape in an otherwise bright room, and he wasn't spotted? If this was early Marblehornets footage, it would make sense that no one would be on the lookout for Slenderman, and could miss him, but even so.

Other than my bitching, excellent entry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lock
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entry #54   Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:56 am

I believe that some mythos have stated that Slender Man could hide himself from people and appear on photographs or video tapes, so maybe that's the case with The Operator.

Plus, "guess what else is battery powered" should be on a shirt. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Entry #54
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1