Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Emerging Slendervlog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spectrum_Release
Noob

PostSubject: Emerging Slendervlog   Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:38 am

New slendervlog named Ericsonjobsnight

Supposedly started as a dream-log ( and a shitty one at that ) they started recording dreams that I think I've heard of else where.

Scott Ericson, the kid with REALLY long hair, has a twitter that is apparently empty, as he's had no attempts to post it on his youtube account. Alex, does not.

It looks like they're still beginning, but it seems as though their editor knows what he's doing ( disregarding the end of HAVEFUN )

Looks a bit like a good combination of TribeTwelve and EMH, with their own twist on things ( original symbols and new 'collective', from what I've seen and heard )

Just as TribeTwelve has the board walk, these two seem to have met their fate in a field next to an abandoned ball field where Scott likes to monkey around in.

That seems to be about all I know, so far. As I said, they're just starting out. They only have 9 vids up, so far.
They also seem to be lacking in pretty much everything else, so I thought I'd help them out. Eat it up, forum.

Youtube ( Ericson and Jobs ): Ericsonjobsnight
Twitter ( Just Ericson ): Scott Ericson, @TheScott24
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falcon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emerging Slendervlog   Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:54 am

Thanks for the post. I'll have to check them out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderman.realityboard.net
Tahrgat
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Emerging Slendervlog   Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:32 pm

I smell a self plug... you could at least be honest about it. Zero subs and you just happened to find it and become so interested as to make this your first post. right. So I skimmed this series and here are my impressions. Well this is another young teen Vlog. It is, as most are, sub-par compared to most any adult based Slender Vlogs. I saw some generic Slender Man related editing throughout the series and some TT style rip off editing in HAVEFUN. Not much to say. If this series will become unique it has not done that yet.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emerging Slendervlog   

Back to top Go down

Emerging Slendervlog
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1