Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Prolific Core Series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slendercles
Noob

PostSubject: Prolific Core Series   Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:43 am

So I stumbled upon what appears to be a new series the other day and I figured I would post it here because I'm interested in it as well as slenderman, so I figured others would be interested too. Anyway, here's the link, if anybody uses this site still...

Click Here to be brought to the series' Youtube page.

Last edited by Slendercles on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:20 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tahrgat
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Prolific Core Series   Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:03 pm

We do still use this site. We also know when somebody is plugging their own stuff and will probably not be sticking around.

Slenderfan
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: Prolific Core Series   Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:43 pm

Tahrgat wrote:
We do still use this site. We also know when somebody is plugging their own stuff and will probably not be sticking around.
Is it wrong to plug your own slenderman series on this forum? I mean, it is a slenderman forum so it is relevant and it can help get the word out. I can see it being a problem if all their posts are about their own slender series as I can see that as spamming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/theignoredgender
Tahrgat
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Prolific Core Series   Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:16 pm

Slenderfan wrote:
Tahrgat wrote:
Is it wrong to plug your own slenderman series on this forum? I mean, it is a slenderman forum so it is relevant and it can help get the word out. I can see it being a problem if all their posts are about their own slender series as I can see that as spamming.

This is a plug and run. That is my problem.

Slendercles
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Prolific Core Series   Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:32 am

It actually isn't a plug and run, nor am I affiliated with the series. I simply thought nobody used this site anymore, sorry. Feel free to take this post down if it violates any rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tahrgat
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Prolific Core Series   Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:03 am

It does not violate the rules even if it was a self plug. I plugged my own series here and on SN. We just have a problem with plug and run series. Lots of newer series are just looking for quick fame. Guess who does these unspeakable acts. (dramatic pause) The creators, acting as if they are not the creators. Speaking of which this is the second site you joined to only talk about this series. Well with the exception of one post. Either way it does not matter and since you are sticking around then I will give your series a look see. I hope you can understand my jaded apprehension.

Slendercles
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Prolific Core Series   Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:19 am

That's understandable. It is true that I did recently join both this site and SN, however, this is because I just recently finished MH, EMH, and TT. I wanted more while I waited and went searching for forums. I hadn't had anything to post till now. I know it sounds sketchy and I probably can't convince you no matter what, because even after this post, from your standpoint, you still think I'm the creator. Either way, hope you like the series too. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tahrgat
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Prolific Core Series   Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:28 am

Okay, so I'm going to be giving Prolific Core a review. ( HERE ) is a direct link to the series for anyone that is interested.
There are only 3 episodes out so it wont be much of a review. I hate the new style YouTube pages, but we are all heading there soon.

Sunset. was a unique way to start.

(This is not the case here, but I hate when a series jumps the gun and forgets to establish itself.)

Report #1 was odd because it looked like the sun was waiting just outside his window :p I'm just very use to Optical HD so MiniDV looks much different to me now. The distortion was good. Simple and not painful. Same for the window opening.

Report #2 is starting to seem more generic in its depiction of Slender Man-esque distortion. I especially hate the effect used at 2:49. It is so over used. I was hoping that they would stick to fairly unique distortion.

Aside from the latest episode being kinda meh by distortion its definitely not bad so far. I hope that this series finds a way to stand out from others. However, if they use the operator symbol or the Tribe Twelve logo then I will immediately lose hope in this series.

Slendercles
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Prolific Core Series   Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:12 pm

I agree with the use of the logos. Those should be series specific if anything....it was MH creativity that made that symbol unique to them and scary too, so when others just blatantly copy it, it just doesn't work for me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tahrgat
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Prolific Core Series   Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:26 pm

seems the series has fallen quiet.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prolific Core Series   

Back to top Go down

Prolific Core Series
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1