Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Red Tower

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slenderfan
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: The Red Tower   Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:43 pm

What's its significance? I know we first see it in Entry #5 while they were location scouting but why is the operator symbol there? Why does it look like there's bullet holes all over the tower?
When Alex was talking about the red tower in Entry #5 the audio got messed up. I wonder what he had said. I get the feeling it was something significant.

Also, Why would a tape just randomly be there in a tin case? Who put the tape there? Why would the tape be at the red tower and why wouldn't Alex have it instead?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/theignoredgender
Tahrgat
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Red Tower   Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:29 am

Masky could have put it there and allowed Jay to follow the clues to it in order that it would not be connected to him. Basically Tim wants Jay to remember what he forgot about Alex, but doesn't want to be associated in the incrimination. There is an in-depth theory on TV Tropes that talks about the relation of the characters to one another and why they have done certain things.

The Red Tower
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1