Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Slenderdreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slenderfan
Pursuing The Answers


Posts : 70
Join date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Slenderdreams   Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:07 pm

Anyone have any dreams about slenderman? I've had a few. The most recent one that I remember happened several months ago.

I was staying in a hotel. I had a dream that I woke up and slenderman was next to my bed watching me sleep. He had a face that looked like an alien. I woke up and it was still dark out. I hate waking up from a bad dream when it's still dark.

So I went back to sleep and guess what, I had the EXACT same dream.

I've never had the same dream twice in a row before. This was also the only dream I remember where I am in the same room as I actually am in reality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/theignoredgender
Tahrgat
Enthusiast


Posts : 415
Join date : 2011-07-23
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Slenderdreams   Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:09 pm

I am not normally afraid of my dreams, but I also had a very intense dream that Slendy was coming for me. Since I work on a SM series you figure that I would be less afraid... but no O.O

_________________
My current project: The Dead Are Watching


Last edited by Tahrgat on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadAreWatching
celza6198
Enthusiast


Posts : 118
Join date : 2011-01-17
Age : 18
Location : Secluded, and not under Slenderman's watch yet

PostSubject: Re: Slenderdreams   Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:23 am

I had a weird one where I kept trying to hunt him down, and barely escaped each time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slenderfan
Pursuing The Answers


Posts : 70
Join date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Slenderdreams   Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:50 pm

Tahrgat wrote:
I am not normally afraid of my dreams, but I also had a very intense dream that Slendy was coming for me. Since I work on a SN series you figure that I would be less afraid... but no O.O
What's an SN series?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/theignoredgender
Tahrgat
Enthusiast


Posts : 415
Join date : 2011-07-23
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Slenderdreams   Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:13 pm

Slenderfan wrote:
Tahrgat wrote:
I am not normally afraid of my dreams, but I also had a very intense dream that Slendy was coming for me. Since I work on a SN series you figure that I would be less afraid... but no O.O
What's an SN series?

It is a Vlog founded entirely on typos :p No, SM (Slender Man) was intended.

_________________
My current project: The Dead Are Watching
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadAreWatching
Slenderfan
Pursuing The Answers


Posts : 70
Join date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Slenderdreams   Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:00 pm

Tahrgat wrote:
Slenderfan wrote:
Tahrgat wrote:
I am not normally afraid of my dreams, but I also had a very intense dream that Slendy was coming for me. Since I work on a SN series you figure that I would be less afraid... but no O.O
What's an SN series?

It is a Vlog founded entirely on typos :p No, SM (Slender Man) was intended.
Oh. What is this Slenderman series you're working on?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/theignoredgender
Tahrgat
Enthusiast


Posts : 415
Join date : 2011-07-23
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Slenderdreams   Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:08 am

Slenderfan wrote:
Tahrgat wrote:
Slenderfan wrote:
Tahrgat wrote:
I am not normally afraid of my dreams, but I also had a very intense dream that Slendy was coming for me. Since I work on a SN series you figure that I would be less afraid... but no O.O
What's an SN series?

It is a Vlog founded entirely on typos :p No, SM (Slender Man) was intended.
Oh. What is this Slenderman series you're working on?

The series I work on is called "The Dead Are Watching". If you are interested the link is in my signature. That is the thing that is awesome about the Slender Man. You can even be as involved as I am and still be unnerved by him.

_________________
My current project: The Dead Are Watching
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadAreWatching
Falcon
Admin


Posts : 350
Join date : 2010-12-06
Age : 22
Location : Changes frequently...but He knows.

PostSubject: Re: Slenderdreams   Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:52 am

I've never had a dream like that before...but the first post about aliens sounds like the typical "alien abduction" response Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderman.realityboard.net
malheursfleurs
Noob


Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Slenderdreams   Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:36 pm

I had this really, really bizarre dream he was in one time, in I think December 2011, where I just saw him a bit off in the dusk in the trees by where some of my family lives, just standing there, and in the dream I was really terrified and turned around to run. Then I woke up.
The thing about it that bothers me is that I have a friend who's a Slenderfan as well, and the next afternoon when I saw her she brought up having the exact same dream without me talking about it...I'm not sure what to say about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tahrgat
Enthusiast


Posts : 415
Join date : 2011-07-23
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Slenderdreams   Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:15 pm

malheursfleurs wrote:
I had this really, really bizarre dream he was in one time, in I think December 2011, where I just saw him a bit off in the dusk in the trees by where some of my family lives, just standing there, and in the dream I was really terrified and turned around to run. Then I woke up.
The thing about it that bothers me is that I have a friend who's a Slenderfan as well, and the next afternoon when I saw her she brought up having the exact same dream without me talking about it...I'm not sure what to say about that.

That is pretty weird. Dreams such as you had are always complicated to explain because the fear you felt in the dream is difficult to put into words. If it is anything like what I have felt then it is a deep penetrating feeling that almost hurts with the anticipation of horrors to come. Like your soul is in danger. Fear of things beyond the release of death. Or maybe it was just me?

_________________
My current project: The Dead Are Watching
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadAreWatching
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Slenderdreams   Today at 11:04 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Slenderdreams
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slender Man :: General Paranormal :: Slender Man-
Jump to: