Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Entry 48

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
celza6198
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Entry 48   Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Everything seems to be leading toward Slenderman teaming up with Alex in some way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falcon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entry 48   Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:15 am

Sounds like Jay is going to answer some questions, he is going to see what Alex did in the tunnel.... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderman.realityboard.net
Tahrgat
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Entry 48   Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:54 am

Jay just recently posted that he has the next part of the story, but he doesn't want to show it. I assume it is because of its contents. Hopes we see it soon.

Falcon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entry 48   Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:51 am

Tahrgat wrote:
Jay just recently posted that he has the next part of the story, but he doesn't want to show it. I assume it is because of its contents. Hopes we see it soon.

lol, in the world of Slendy, graphic is better!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderman.realityboard.net
rawrhowdy
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Entry 48   Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:09 am

I'd like to think of this has a good entry. (Curse those fools who believe this is a filler) I mean, what's the definition of a filler anyways? Something that fills the in-between time? This is not one of those entries. I can't wait for the next entry. Sounds like boat loads of fun, though I deadly afraid my face will eaten by the mysterious Operator.

On the bright side, I wouldn't want to die any other way.

Buttt, I think Jay is trying to be less useless, as Alex told him. Like a "Ha ha! You're a tool, and I am right." Sort of thing, you know? Doesn't Jay seem a lot braver and courageous? Even if this takes place in the gap of seven months, and perhaps Jay doesn't act exactly like this now, but he's certainly grown from the guy who started it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
celza6198
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Entry 48   Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:54 am

rawrhowdy wrote:
I'd like to think of this has a good entry. (Curse those fools who believe this is a filler) I mean, what's the definition of a filler anyways? Something that fills the in-between time? This is not one of those entries. I can't wait for the next entry. Sounds like boat loads of fun, though I deadly afraid my face will eaten by the mysterious Operator.

Buttt, I think Jay is trying to be less useless, as Alex told him. Like a "Ha ha! You're a tool, and I am right." Sort of thing, you know? Doesn't Jay seem a lot braver and courageous? Even if this takes place in the gap of seven months, and perhaps Jay doesn't act exactly like this now, but he's certainly grown from the guy who started it.

I second this.

And welcome to the forum by the way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rawrhowdy
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Entry 48   Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:52 am

celza6198 wrote:
rawrhowdy wrote:

I second this.

And welcome to the forum by the way!

Yes, now I know I make sense. Smile

And thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry 48   

Back to top Go down

Entry 48
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1