Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What are ways to summon the Slender Man
Slender Man Rituals
40%
 40% [ 8 ]
Slender Man Searches
40%
 40% [ 8 ]
Slender Man Thoughts
20%
 20% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
slenderservant
Interested

PostSubject: How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)   Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:46 am

For those who like shitting their pants, who want to be a slenderservant, and those who are stupid and dont care to cause their own death
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tahrgat
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)   Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:04 am

In most series people just seem to stumble across the Slender Man. Like, they were fated to meet this creature. In "The Dead Are Watching" he was accidentally summoned as part of a ritual to summon other things. In the "Dark Harvest" series he was probably summoned by the cult or the cult was founded around his presence. In any case it seems ritual is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadAreWatching
slenderservant
Interested

PostSubject: Re: How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)   Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:19 am

That does make lots of sense but i just got this from a site:

I think that summoning the slender man would be hard and would take at least 6 people. I would have 1 person chant "Slenderman" 12 times at the same time as 2 people drawing the operator sign on paper 6 times and give a drawing to each person (including themselves. then the last three people will bring a sacrifice(could be dead chicken, animal organs, or human blood)while chanting "Come oh great Operator" 4 times then they take each of their drawings and place them around the sacrifice and set fire to the paper (if using human blood put a small strand of each persons hair in it)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slenderservant
Interested

PostSubject: Re: How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)   Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:22 am

i think that a sacrifice could be human organs also due to the finding of bags of organs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tahrgat
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)   Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:32 am

Define Slender Man searches. Do you mean that he searches for you or that if you go looking for him you will find him or both or internet searches?

Falcon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)   Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:45 am

I say any thoughts at all about him will bring him on
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderman.realityboard.net
slenderservant
Interested

PostSubject: Re: How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)   Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:52 pm

By slender slearches i mean when you go on a search for him in the woods and seaching info about him on the internet which i do and that hasnt realy worked out so well. (internet searchig)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tahrgat
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)   Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:06 pm

Well if your looking to start a Vlog or something you'll need actors, cuz old slendy is just a meme created on Something Awful or 4Chan depending on who your talking to.

slenderservant
Interested

PostSubject: Re: How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)   Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:52 pm

That is true but if something is givin enough will from the mind it can be created so i kinda believe that Slendys real.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lock
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:09 am

What I believe is that you must be connected to the Slender Man somehow through your youth. The origin stories always say how he would stalk and kidnap children who were bad, so maybe if you were young and you stumbled upon "his walking grounds" or something, then that leaves you to the mercy of the Slender Man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slenderservant
Interested

PostSubject: Re: How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:46 am

Nice facts. One thing i do know is that I have seen him it was like two months ago and he was in the trees hiding and i spotted him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falcon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:57 am

Lock wrote:
What I believe is that you must be connected to the Slender Man somehow through your youth. The origin stories always say how he would stalk and kidnap children who were bad, so maybe if you were young and you stumbled upon "his walking grounds" or something, then that leaves you to the mercy of the Slender Man.

If you step foot on his grounds, and break a rule such as littering, cussing, etc., that could trigger the "bad kid" label.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderman.realityboard.net
slenderservant
Interested

PostSubject: Re: How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)   Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:41 am

i just recently found out that another name for slenderman is The Watcher and its in the Necronomicon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slenderservant
Interested

PostSubject: Re: How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)   Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:42 am

Also who actually believes that "he" is real?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tahrgat
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)   Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:48 am

slenderservant wrote:
i just recently found out that another name for slenderman is The Watcher and its in the Necronomicon.

The term "Watcher" is used loosely in the Necronomicon. many terms refer to the Watcher as different beings. Also there's a whole race that is known as the watchers. So could he be one? I suppose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadAreWatching

How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next