Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The symptoms of Slender Man exposure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PROXY1994
Interested

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:30 am

When I was in High School, I use to get headaches all the time. I thought it was because of all the annoying people, but even in the quietest times, I get the most banging headaches. Almost to the point of a migraine! Then the nosebleeds started coming, I probably had one or two every week. It just starts dripping and I start getting pissed because I have blood either on my shirt, or on my classwork. Then, the dreams started coming. This was when I started taking walks around my city, I kept feeling tired and completely worn out. I remember when I fell asleep on the bus and had a nightmare of something I cannot even remember. Thankfully, passengers on the bus checked if I was okay. It's embarrassing as hell to have this shit happen to you in public. I felt as if I was some sort of mental patient let loose on the world.  Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:01 am

Yeah that sounds about right for the sickness.

Last edited by LoneWolf(X) on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:45 pm

My SiCkneSS consists of MigRAines and dizzYness but alsO NOsebleeds and heaRt Palpations. I tend to GeT them on tHE run too, so I havE to be ALWAys pRepared. I carry ibuprofen witH me for tHE heaDAchEs, anD If I remember, I buy HandKERchiefs every time I gO to the sTores, WhiCH dOESn't Happen VEry oFten, Since I'm pracTically AlWays on the run. RigHT now I'm StaYing at An AgeNTs house, AnD I geT to usE the InteRNet tOO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:21 am

Internet is always good to have
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:19 pm

DeFIniteLy. Luckily I'm stayinG here a WHIle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
genny1313
Interested

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:55 am

PROXY1994 wrote:
When I was in High School, I use to get headaches all the time. I thought it was because of all the annoying people, but even in the quietest times, I get the most banging headaches. Almost to the point of a migraine! Then the nosebleeds started coming, I probably had one or two every week. It just starts dripping and I start getting pissed because I have blood either on my shirt, or on my classwork. Then, the dreams started coming. This was when I started taking walks around my city, I kept feeling tired and completely worn out. I remember when I fell asleep on the bus and had a nightmare of something I cannot even remember. Thankfully, passengers on the bus checked if I was okay. It's embarrassing as hell to have this shit happen to you in public. I felt as if I was some sort of mental patient let loose on the world.  Crying or Very sad 

User name is proxy 1994.... O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:20 pm

SO far I have HAD insomnia, VERTIGO, headaches, SLEEPWALKING, and ALSO out OF nowhere I woke UP with A sprained ANKLE. definitely WEIRD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
私はわるいですよ。ごめなさい。
Noob

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:53 pm

Laughing ハハハハハ!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadows
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:24 am

This isn't really a symptom, but I think you might feel like you're being watched sometimes when nobody else is around or even surrounded by people that aren't paying any attention to you. When I was in elementary school, in second grade I was sick so much and missed so much school they almost held me back. I also remember,not the grade, but in elementary school I got headaches that were bad enough that I would have to go home. Usually when I got sick back then I would get a horrible cough and an ear infection afterwards. It never ended either. As soon as I though I was getting better, a few days later I would get sick again. My memory is really patchy about those years too. Everything just stopped almost two years ago. The coughing, ear aches, headaches, etc. That was also when I started horseback riding lessons in a barn with no heater in the winter. I didn't think anything of being sick all the time back then but now I have my suspicions. I also have no idea if any of this relates to slenderman at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:23 pm

wolf wind wrote:
This isn't really a symptom, but I think you might feel like you're being watched sometimes when nobody else is around or even surrounded by people that aren't paying any attention to you. When I was in elementary school, in second grade I was sick so much and missed so much school they almost held me back. I also remember,not the grade, but in elementary school I got headaches that were bad enough that I would have to go home. Usually when I got sick back then I would get a horrible cough and an ear infection afterwards. It never ended either. As soon as I though I was getting better, a few days later I would get sick again. My memory is really patchy about those years too. Everything just stopped almost two years ago. The coughing, ear aches, headaches, etc. That was also when I started horseback riding lessons in a barn with no heater in the winter. I didn't think anything of being sick all the time back then but now I have my suspicions. I also have no idea if any of this relates to slenderman at all.

ThEre iS a pOssiBility tHat it cOnneCts tO HIM liKe I bElievE I hAve sAiD bEfOre. ThE mOst iMporTant qUestiOn iSn't hOw, bUt wHy. AnD unFortUnatEly I dOn't hAve thE anSweR fOr it riGht nOw..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadows
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:33 pm

Thanks, I wouldn't even know how or where to start to find the answer. I probably won't be much help finding out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:05 am

wolf wind wrote:
Thanks, I wouldn't even know how or where to start to find the answer. I probably won't be much help finding out.

StArt frOm whEre it sHoulD beGin. If oNe evEr geTs loSt, oNe mUst fiNd hiS wAy tO thE begInnIng anD fiNd oUt whAt weNt wrOng.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadows
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:19 am

I can't remember the beginning. I can only remember when everything ended. I know the basic time period, but my memory isn't reliable enough for me to say when stuff started happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadows
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:21 am

Ok, so I know this is probably a really stupid question, but is severe clumsiness a symptom of becoming one of slenderman's proxies? It probably isn't, but I just had to ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:54 pm

NoT thAt I knOw, nO.
ThEn aGain, sOme oF thE grEatEst prOxiEs I knOw hAve bEeN veRy cLumsY whEn thEy wEre yOungEr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadows
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:00 pm

Then it must just be me, which really stinks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:10 pm

YoU cAn lEaRn tO Be LeSs clUmsY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadows
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:37 am

I could try, but it wouldn't be easy, at least not for me. I think clumsiness is part of my DNA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:00 am

I cAn't sAy mUch. I knoW sOme nEuropSychOlogy and geNeRaL bRain-ReLated sTuFF bUt gEnetiCs aRe sOmethIng I nEveR lEarNed. PsycHolOgy, (NeurOpsychOlogy,) PhYSicS anD tHe hUmAn miNd arE wHat I stUdiEd mOst, aS I WaNteD tO knOw mOre.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadows
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:32 am

That's cool, I was exaggerating with the DNA though. I just don't pay attention and get distracted really easily. I used to zone out a lot too, which didn't help me at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:57 pm

I knOw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadows
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:05 am

Heller, is becoming extremely sensitive to loud noises a part of all the slenderman stuff? I jump at everything anymore, even if I know it's going to happen. I accidentally dropped a pop bottle and it made a loud sound. I knew it was going to happen but I still jump out of my skin. Sort of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:56 pm

iT is fAirlY nOrmAl, As thE pARAnoia stArts gEtting oN yOu. juSt bEar tHroUgh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadows
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:40 pm

Ok, I'll try. It's really annoying though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toNdaEd
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:29 am

I cAn bEliEve tHat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    

Back to top Go down

The symptoms of Slender Man exposure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next